One Day Contest for New England growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melvan

BHC Member #313
Reaction score
Hi all. Long time no see.

I just thought I'd pop on here and let you guys know, as many of you are my friends, that if you plan to visit the Max Yield Indoor Garden Expo today in Boston I'm running a little "get free seed" contest.

My friend East Coaster Dam is the inventor of the Clean Roots system. Find him today at the expo, (he'll be wearing an East Coaster Dam hoodie and most likely will be at the Clean Roots display) take a selfie with him and TWEET it to @Melvanetics I'm going to pick my favorite tonight and send the winner a nice Melvanetics prize pack.

So, put on your best face, tweet that selfie, and enjoy the show!

Boston is too much of a hike for me. Cool stuff though Mel.

Damn! I had someone at my hydro store offer me tickets for Boston Expo for today. I would have taken them and gone SOLELY for that offer you just mentioned.

You should have went DGF.... you could have filled a wheel barrel full of nutes for FREE.... I stopped taking samples bout half way thru bc I couldn't carry any more... reps were also making some killer deals to not have to bring/ship product back... the lumatek guy offered me the dual 600 ballast for $180 and prob could have got him down to $150 for a $400+ ballast... I will def be more prepared next year...

Damn! I had someone at my hydro store offer me tickets for Boston Expo for today. I would have taken them and gone SOLELY for that offer you just mentioned.
The show was free so long as you printed out the ticket from their site. Add that to the $100's we took out of there in free nutes, shirts, backpacks, hoodies, etc etc and you could have dressed, and kept your plants fed for a year in an hour.

Hey Mel, remember a couple of years ago when I sat down with Bluelab meters and gave them an idea?

Well they made it, and when I spoke to the guy he was kind of a prick and told me I wasn't owed any royalties, which I wasn't looking for anyway. O well, at least it is out and can be purchased...

That same eye glasses company was there as well, and this time they had come out with the glasses for LED's. They are AWESOME! Looks like normal white light when worn.

What was your idea to Bluelab PJ? Any and all Industry companies will steal your idea quick fast in a hurry. I think the Boston show is the first Max Yield show there ya?
Most all the shirts I wear come from those shows haha.

You should have went DGF.... you could have filled a wheel barrel full of nutes for FREE.... I stopped taking samples bout half way thru bc I couldn't carry any more... reps were also making some killer deals to not have to bring/ship product back... the lumatek guy offered me the dual 600 ballast for $180 and prob could have got him down to $150 for a $400+ ballast... I will def be more prepared next year...

Bah! :( I'm about an hour and 15 minutes north of there, and had plans already for the day with family. Dang it!
Man, that price for the duel 600 is INTENSE!!! Grrrrr really wishing I went now!

The show was free so long as you printed out the ticket from their site. Add that to the $100's we took out of there in free nutes, shirts, backpacks, hoodies, etc etc and you could have dressed, and kept your plants fed for a year in an hour.

That same eye glasses company was there as well, and this time they had come out with the glasses for LED's. They are AWESOME! Looks like normal white light when worn.

Yeah, dang... lost out on the nutes part eh? I should go to the next thing that's lined up near me. Great to hear a bunch of you attend and are around the way. :D

As for those glasses, that sounds awesome PJ. :aok: Neat idea for sure. Just would require a certain filter, which should be easy enough to cut into glasses lens.

Yes, PJ I do remember that. That's messed up.

Dr GreenFang, I'm sorry you missed it. Maybe next year.

Latest posts

Back