One green leaf drooping? Looks like spider mites?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZTEC

Medicinal Grower
Reaction score
I went to go look at my outdoor crop and noticed one lone green leaf drooping, I inspected closer and saw a cluster of what looks like eggs it was white and fuzzy looking and all located within the inner node where the leaf and branch seperate near the main stem of the plant? Anyone ever run into these I think they are spider mites but want to be sure before I start using insecticides. Thanks in advance!

I don't think they are spider mites, could be a number of insects being that they are outdoors. I have never had a problem with spider mites outdoors, just indoors.

i second PC's doubt of mites.
if it's just one leaf and your not having any other problems.. just remove the cluster. no need for insecticides outdoor upon seing 1 leaf looking poor IMO.

It's actually towards the top of the plant and is just near the intersecting area where the leaf/branch and main stem meet. It is on a few spots down the plant? Just gonna have to get some insecticides I spose.

Sounds like you are gonna "get yerself some insecticides" no matter what anyone here might say. So happy spraying!

Bought insecticide spray it was organic friendly so hopefully this does the trick will try and get a pic of the bugs but can't find my camera ANYWHERE!

Latest posts

Back