one more thing.. about burnt leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudeboy123

Reaction score
i checked my m.j and half the leaves are folded is there any saving it heres a picture of it..

Image14.jpg

Well man, need to know

1. what kind of light do you have on the plant?
2. are you fertilizing and if so (which is quite young for it) what kind?
3. click on the "growing resources link" it's worth a look see.

Glad to see ya around, Happy growing and good welcome to the forum.

i have a halogen 150watt..ang i use miragro plant food.. so it would be better not to use plant food ect. on my m.j ? let me know please this is my third try on this .lol i put it back under the flur 19watt and turned the fan on

Thats problem #1. Halogen is not good for growing. Only florous, metal halide, or high pressure sodium. 19 watts is not enough.
you want at least 3,000 lumens of florous per square foot or 50W of HID lights per sq. ft.
you will feed the plant but not in the first 2 weeks then when you start you only use 1/4-1/2 strength and work up as the plant grows up.

hmm id say no nutes!! lol not that soon into it after a month you should be fine to use them , if your using mg soil as well as the mg nutes then that will cause the leafs to do that majorly , prolly best to water it everyday for few days in minimum water dosages aka gently wet the soil each day then in a few days after that go back to watering every 3days or so , whenever the soil feels dry 2inches down

Latest posts

Back