one plant grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph James

What's goin on?
Reaction score
alright...still unsure whether or not my sisters ex will turn me in, i have given serious thought about starting another grow. this time im thinking of growing just one plant at a time. no cloning or sea of green but just one feminized plant. this makes me feel a little more safe because the marijuana laws in kansas are extremely harsh for 5 or more plants.

what im thinking is ill order a three pack of feminized brazilian amazonian and grow it in veg under the 10,000 lumen fluoro i already have then get a 150 watt sodium to flower it with...since exhaust isnt an option.

my question is this: i have heard that a week or so before flowering you can trim all the lower branches leaving only 4 to 6 top branches and it will give you a denser main and better yield. is this true? or would it be better to just leave the whole plant and go O' natural.

im thinking with the limited power of a 150 it would be better to direct all the energy to the buds that are closer to the light. though im not sure.

I dont guys...whatya think :confused:

If the cops come i can always smash the plant into my heater vent right?

It's a risk to grow again when the whole deal with your sisters ex. That's really too bad. I feel for ya my friend. If the police did come, I guess you could get rid of it but I wouldn't want to risk it.

I always trim the tiny branches at the bottom of my plant in flower. Only the ones that wont yield a bud bigger than my thumb. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted on what you decide to do JJ. Take care and be safe.

thanks smoky...its a real pickle. the more i think of it the more i feel he wont rat me out...i mean we got along great but i have doubt in his character. i really want to feel as safe as i did before all of this crapola but its hard to put faith in ones character when you are facing doubt.

i dont know man but i think i am going to take my chances and just grow and live my life the same as i was before the threat.

aint nobody gonna bring me down o no! i got to keep on movin!

Honestly, i wouldnt grow in your state and take the risks, unless you grew it legally. Thats the best way to go.

Latest posts

Back