One Week under 400 watt HPS lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bahama Boy

Reaction score
I have placed my baby under 400 wat hps lights for one week now. She is in the ebb flow. I still have not added full strength nutes as yet. about half strengh now. The ph is around 5.3 but my new leafs are coming out light colored are there suggestions anyone. Help pls. Oh they are on 18 hours off 6

Bahama Boy

IMG_0125.JPG

IMG_0121.JPG

You need to raise your PH up to 5.8-6.3
Your PH is to low.

Ph is way low. Also don't go to full nutes until your plant is in full veg and looking great or it will burn. Less is better.

Depending on what nutes you are using, you may not want to go full strength. I am using GH flora 3 part, and I am staying around half strength. I was told the recomended dose is too high. Just something to think about.

Your pH is really low, which, in your case, may have been good. What is your ppm? If you are running GH nutes 1/2 strength when your plant is that small, it almost certainly has been overnuted. However, your pH is so low that it probably locked out a bunch of the nutrients.
Get your pH and your ppms in line. I would not be running GH nutes over 1/4 strength when the plant is that small. Keep your pH between about 5.5 and 6.0.

Latest posts

Back