Only 7 inches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imjustanewbie

Reaction score
Its only 7 inches last time I checked and Im planing on topping it off when its 10 inches. but anyone have a clue how It works when it gains density Im guessing its called. because i honestly don't know cause its my first plant. I'm also worried im watering it wrong,idk what feeding mean.s and the only light i hae is the window sill light. Please help :holysheep: :farm:

Welcome!

Man do you need help BAD lol, well feeding a plant means your giving it well... plant food, your nutrients, to keep the plant alive. A window seal will never give you the right amount of light or for enough time, least your on the right forum.

Spend a few hours, days, probably weeks bowsing the forums here and people here will be more than happy to help you.

Good luck in your endevours!

you should get a plan going on, or a checklist. you need lights, a space to grow, nutrients, good soil, pots,ventilation, etc.. you get out what you put in, so dont cheap out on buying quality items for your setup. what are you growing in now? what kind of lights are you using(watts,hps,clf)? what kind of soil are you using? how often do you water? what are your ph levels? etc..

in order to gvet good answers to youre questions, try to be specific in what you are asking, and give details!

mojo your way! :joint4: :vap-leafy_wave:

Latest posts

Back