[operation: Hushed Package]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What current grow interests you?

• Random Sativa

• 42 Below

• San Fernando Valley OG Kush

• Bubba Kush

• New York Sour Deisel

• Blueberry

• Unknown Kush

• Cinderella 99

• Chemdog

• DWC Random 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Effen Gee

Movin' on up!
Reaction score
Strain report for TGA seeds coming soon...

Prepare to be subjected to yet another cripplingly boring journal....

Or not...VOTE IN THE POLL FOR WHICH STRAIN YOU WANT TO SEE A WRITE UP WITH PICS.

CHOOSE FROM THE TEN BELOW!

**Yawn**

Pre-Sprouting report:

I used the wet paper towel method to sprout 20 TGA seeds.

I had 10 seeds of a strain called "Space Queen" and ten of a strain called "Flav".
Initial observations sown a larger seed from the "Flav" genetics...we will touch more on that later.

The genetic backup exists of Romulan and C-99 (A Personal favorite for breeding stock) crossed with each other...than Flav was back-crossed with Romulan....interesting.

After four days I had sprouting. Flav has shown a better sprouting number @ 8 total @ planting. Space queen had lesser numbers and less "Popping" than the flav.

As a control I sprouted a crop of my Pure NZ stock (420 Below) See OPERATION: EN ZED for details on that strain.

100% of the NZ crop sprouted and some had a taproot LONGER THAN 1 INCH!!!

All seeds have been moved to plugs filled with coco grow medium. They have been fed nothing.

I will report on seedling strenght and survivability as soon as more details develop...as for now...the waiting game continues.

Hey man try to keep the taproot about 1cm ideally. Good choice with TGA seeds, Subcool and his wife are the best breeders out there IMHO!

I am pleased from what I have seen from TGA, and Subcool seems like a good breeder and Jill seems like she has a green thumb as well...so I am excited to say the least.

as far as the insanely long taproot...tjhis happened after THREE days of pre soaking...other seeds were just starting to pop...these were ready in one day.

Simply amazing this NZ weed I found....

dont forget pictures on new missions.. look like Im not alone and not leave out, thanks to you effen gee..

I've subscribed. I read your first journal and decided you were someone I should pay attention to. You do nice work, brother. Can't wait for this one to come off...

Update is as follows:

The batch of Coco I went with had an unimaginable amount of salt in it. I followed proper established rinsing procedures for this specific brand (Generic) and amended Per recipie guidelines.

Additives:

Sul Po Mag (E.B. Stone)

Kelp (Monterey Bay variety) self harvested and leached. [ground]

Alfalfa (E.B. Stone) {FLAVOR ENHANCER}

Bone Meal (E.B. Stone)

Blood Meal (E.B. Stone)

Humic Shale (Aincient Earth)

Compost Mix (E.B. Stone) [Innoculator/Trace minerals]

All together about 1 yard of coco mix with a complicated list of differing amounts of the above regiment.

ALL SEEDS HAVE DIED.

This includes my NZ crop of seedlings as well.

All seemed healthy for the duration until a recent heat wave forced me to water on a more frequent basis.

This in my opinion leeched MORE salt out of the mix and into the plants...which immediately dried up and died over a two day period.

I will do a follow up on what I have learned from and about TGA seeds (which is positive) soon.

Sorry folks...I was really ready for this one.

...guess I will have to share one of the following grows:

1. Random sativa (outdoor)
2. 420 Below Outdoor (Massive)
3. San Fernando Valley OG Kush Outdoor (Also Massive) (Best Kush/ Worst yield)
4. Bubba Kush (Outdoor) (Huge leaves...tiny buds)
5. New York Sour Deisel (Outdoor) (Boring)
6. Blueberry (Mixed)(What NOT to do)
7. Unknown Kush (Outdoor)(meh.)
8. Cinderella - 99 (Greenhouse) (flower/veg/flower/veg...ect)
9. Chemdog (Greenhouse) (Problematic/Smelly/Poor yield)
10. Random 5 assortment (Deep Water Culture [indoor])(Almost killed it)

I have kept these from the MP community so I could focus on {Operation: Hushed Package} but it seems that operation has become a complete failure...the kind that can end a politicians career.

I will have a "Centrilized" grow operation in the winter...which will consist of these two Primary Functions:

1, Grow true purple "Dank" in a outdoor greenhouse pond sea of green setup.
2, A. Establish and maintain a permanent "Stasis Chamber" for strain hoarding. B. Maintain current flowering chamber.

One will be less complicated than the other. I plan on moving to mostly indoor VEG in the winter and utilizing the greenhouse combined with shorter cycles to use for flowering. See? Major corporations arent the only ones on the whole "Green" bandwagon...

The word for these next group of operations will be efficient. That is the key.

It takes MUCH less power to veg a good plant. The money is in the Flower Power in the sunlight...while there is less of an IR spectrum in the winter I am confident on my specific location on the globe (Bay Area) to provide more than adequate natural sunlight. Combined with the shelter of the greenhouse I hope to be able to flower in there indefinately.

...the shutter I have installed allows me to flower in MAY. OR...whenever I want in the summer months.

I call this amazing structure "The Barn" and It is one of the best investments I have ever made other than the woman in my Partner...who is 110% behind me.

More to come on the barn later..

So folks who seem (beyond me) to be interested in what I do...what grow would you like me to "Summerize"?

Which one is most interesting to you?

Stay Frosty,

F'ng

Latest posts

Back