Opinion Poll About Marijuana Contacts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you mean a dealer??
It was called going to high school....found all the best pot i ever needed.
There is some good weed in the NE States.

when i travel to new places, i just ask around. i have a good sense for who smokes weed...its like a pot-head radar.

But ya...

Make an offhand, innocuous comment about pot, if the person reacts positively, ask if they know where to get a joint.

If they react negatively, it's not someone I want to associate with and I ignore them from that point on.

ummmm, I was the dealer. at 16 I was facing 12 felony charges and looking at 60 years in jail. I got a full scholarship to princeton and was expelled first month I was there for the unauthorized use of the chemistry lab.

I stopped selling pot when i started growing pot

my brother, his friend had a plantation. now i buy weed from the government pretty much

umbra said:
I got a full scholarship to princeton and was expelled first month I was there for the unauthorized use of the chemistry lab.
lol that must have sucked all that hard work for nothin

ive always seems to have known somebody who sells,grow ,or knows somebody who does :bong2:

well lets see the house next door was the hot house in town the whole family was into partys and if you wanted it they had it. that was way back now jsut through other people i know if need be.

I've met a fair share of people who sell at college, of course you could find a dealer at pretty much any college campus. Other than that it's mostly a small circle of friends that try to keep some good stuff (no beans, excess stems) around for friends enjoy, helps a lot in the fact we don't have to get ripped off by some random person. I just can't wait until the warm weather comes back. :D

tom-tom said:
lol that must have sucked all that hard work for nothin

WELL i WAS TRYING TO SYNTHESIZE DELTA 9 THC. I think everyone knows what hash oil looks like...but pure thc looks a little different ...more like vasoline. Almost no color, viscous, but thick.

I kind of just stumbled into my hook ups. Pretty much just got lucky making the right friends.

Latest posts

Back