Ordered from weedfarmer.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great! Let us know how it goes...I want some!

On the same page "Top 44" looks interesting .

yeah, some pretty nice strains.. and all pretty inexpensive compared to most of the seedbank sites I looked at.

Hopefully they're reliable.

Order confirmation

We have received your payment and your seeds have been shipped!

Shipping date: Mar 09 2007

I got the e-mail. now I wait. It says usually they should arrive within a week, sometimes if the mail sucks it can take up to 3. I hope I'm in the 1 week range.

Well, today makes it a week +1 day since my order had been "shipped," so I'm past the "typical time" it takes.... but I'm not worried, I'm in no hurry (which I like to think is a good thing). In the mean time, I'm working on building a little micro tub setup (sneak preview below). I'll post some more pics and details of the whole operation when I'm done (in the grow design forum).

picsnao.jpg

Man, I hope you get them...i'd sure like to order from them! Good luck!

Our Snow Berry indoor and outdoor marijuana is a mostly Indica (80% Indica, 20% Sativa) strain, offspring of the famous Blue Berry. Snow Berry marijuana is a strong, fast growing plant and will be covered with white milky THC snowflakes at the end of the flowering stage. The finished product has a very smooth aroma and taste of berries. It will give you a pleasantly happy high of the best quality and is very long-lasting. Medium to large flower buds. "Snow Berry" can be stored for a long time.

So some type of offspring of blue berry, don't know what it's mixed with, though.

hey flyod, its been a few since ur last post.. so i was wondering, did you get ahold of your seeds yet or have you been biting your nails off for the past couple days.. lata

Still biting my nails. Today is 14 days since "shipping," but to be fair they say sometimes it takes up to 3 weeks, so they have until next friday.. which is sitll ok for me because I move in to my new place on tuesday.

sweet floyd.. let me know how your germ rate turns out. i was taking a look at what they have to offer on their site and i'm probaly gonna go with them for my first Bean buy over the internet. congrats man, and good luck with your new babies

yeah this was my first internet buy too. i hope they all germ, but i'm trying out some bagseed to get my growing down before i kill all the good ones lol.

lol, how did your's come? i.e package?
when i bought my seeds from soulseeds, they sent them in a reg flower packet, which was on this go around.
country value's "lavatera" pastel mixed

they came in a white envelope, just like they have described on their site.

Latest posts

Back