ordering agin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baggervance

Reaction score
I been waiting on my order from the hydro shop to come in its bee three weeks so I called and my credit card had denied the charge so gives me a chance to start over. I placed the order befor I found the forums so it was a blessing in a way. I need lights and I need nutreints. I am going to do soil and dwc to see which is easier for me. I had orderd fox farm tri pac. My veg will be 3x3 and flower a little bigger. I was think a 600 mh and a 1000 hps.

Good homework. I'll put a $1000 on the DWC !!! Skip the mh and go with compact flos for veg - much cheaper all the way around, and a digital HPS 600-1000 for flower - (watch for heat build-up w/1000), HTG (High Tech Garden) supply has great prices. Good luck with your grow, sounds like you are off to a good start. :p

I think dirt will make you happy as long as you give the plant it's proper sized container. My plants jus luuvv them sum guano's....yummy!! They're my daughters and so spoiled, maybe I'll go give em some right now.....;) ;)

Latest posts

Back