Ordering From HTG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatzTurnazHeadzBustaz

Reaction score
Im trying to get info on ordering from HTG. I'm ordering (3) 8 bulb T5's, and 600 watt HPS, cool tub, intake fan and carbon filter how can I go buy ordering all this. Is it cool to use my credit card or is it best to find other means?

natz..if your worried about paper trail..htg takes money orders.. just order on line and click payment by money order....you need to send a copy of your order along with the money order..or use prepaid credit card...

NO, NO, NO do NOT use your CC to order anything on line, the cops will be at your door within 3 days..lol.. Yes you can use your CC to order from them it's not like they only sell equipment to us MJ growers, they sell to all types of growers. As long as your card is valid they don't care what you grow they are like any other business, their in business it to make a profit...take care..

I placed the order today with a pre-paid Visa. A word 2 the wise, dont be too Lifted when purchasing a pre-paid Visa with a bogus name and social. Man they took me through hell to activate the card because I was 1 # off on the social security number Thanx everyone 4 much needed advice P.S. I GOT A FREE T-SHIRT

IRISH said:
another member joining the 'spiffy t-shirt, and lighter club'.:p ;) :) ...

order away...

HAHA, yea I got the free HTG T-shirt with the big pot leaf on the back. I threw it in my T-shirt drawer and forgot about it. A couple weeks later I woke up early because the dog needed to go out, threw on a T-shirt and walked the dog, got home and realized I had just been walking around the neighborhood with my giant pot leaf T-shirt lol. Good thing no neighbors saw me.

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer said:
HAHA, yea I got the free HTG T-shirt with the big pot leaf on the back. I threw it in my T-shirt drawer and forgot about it. A couple weeks later I woke up early because the dog needed to go out, threw on a T-shirt and walked the dog, got home and realized I had just been walking around the neighborhood with my giant pot leaf T-shirt lol. Good thing no neighbors saw me.

I was wondering the same thing. What the heck I'm going to do with a T-shirt?

idk, im scared of the lighters. i mean they're neat and all, but i dont want ppl seeing me using nething saying "grow lights" and "hydroponics" on it. just paranoid, i guess.:eek:

i wait for the day someone recognizes me spiderpig shirt.. i hope it is at a festival.. lol

Latest posts

Back