Ot...da Bears Super Bowl Bound

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bojok

EACH ONE TEACH ONE
Reaction score
My BEARS just dominated the Saints and are in the SUPER BOWL.
GIVE ME SOME LUV...........................
I know you haters are out there..............................But we've overcome.
Bring on Indy or New England..........................
This bowl is for all of you..............................:bong1:

DA BEARS NFC CHAMPS

And for ya HATER'S

WE ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL

HA HA HA :p :p :p :) :) :)

I'M A BIG FAN AND I'M REPRESENTIN..........................BOOM:yay:

No Need to hate Longtimegrower..................

im not hating i have all the love for you. It will be fought on the field. Lets just waite and see. Peace Slim

peyton and the colts are going to walk all over the bears...yea sure the bears have a great defense...but rex grossman is not a super bowl quarterback...peyton manning, now theres a super bowl quarterback...the colts offense is better than the bears defense...and their defense is better than the bears offense...well see what happens but my moneys on indy

Every one said the saints offense was better then the bears D too...but we all know wha happend there lol

I think urlacher is going to give manning a few wake up calls :D

Bear Down, Chicago Bears.
Make every play clear the way to victory!
Put up a fight with a might so fearlessly!

We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation,
With your T formation.

And let them know why you're wearing the crown.

You're the pride and joy,
of all Illinois.

Chicago Bears, Bear Down!

yea but the saints defense wasnt good enough to stop the bears offense...indys defense can stop chicago, but chicago also scores alot with their defense...it will be a good game

Yeah it will..

It will be interesting as to how rex handles the bowl...

Manning is definitly a suberbowl QB but i dunno bout rex...

Indy's defense had the worst run defense in the league. Da Bears backs (Thomas, Benson) are goin to have a field day. Manning is going to get his, But so did the best QB in the leagus did this last game (Brees). Da Bears will shut down the run and make them one dementional. Rex just doesn't have to make mistakes and our D-fense will win the Championship for US.......Defense wins championships offense just gets you there. Ohh and Da Bears scored the 2nd most points in the league this year. However they got it they're a more rounded team....Offense, Defense, and Special Teams......It should be a great game....Glad to see different teams in the bowl............

Offense wins games.

Defense wins championships.

Bear Down, Chicago Bears!

Looks like the bears didn`t shut down the run. The colts had 191 yards russing. I give the bears credit they are a great team but the colts showed up with the whole team and was the better of the two to win the superbowl. Great games guys. Slim

Werd...

Rexman played just like we all expected him to and the colts offense was > then the bears offense.

Great game for sure.

Latest posts

Back