Other Habits Besides MJ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beer,ice cold,ice fishing,hell any fishing.copenhagen,marlboro reds,100's and the occassional pain pill

newport 100's, mj, my dog and 4 wheelers. but mostly mj

Lemons, Annisette, and Billiards..

I've gotta go with cracking my knuckles, back, and neck. Nasty habit, but oh doesn't it feel so gooooooood!!!

:hubba:

Love beer here too. But only on the weekends. :p

I also love bubblebaths, high thread count sheets, fishing, hiking, thai food, and lots of bbq. ;) I am addicted to full body massages and don't get them near as often as I like.

Anyone have $5o I can borrow? :hubba:

First Person Shooters, Guns, Airsoft, Driving too fast, Yelling at stupid people and Camping/Hunting.

In the past life: Skating, Hockey, Freestyle BMX and spraypainting on things that can land you in jail.

SmokinMom said:
Love beer here too. But only on the weekends. :p

I also love bubblebaths, high thread count sheets, fishing, hiking, thai food, and lots of bbq. ;) I am addicted to full body massages and don't get them near as often as I like.

Anyone have $5o I can borrow? :hubba:
Hey Mom- I don't have the $50, but I do have strong hands:hubba:

The Effen Gee said:
First Person Shooters, Guns, Airsoft, Driving too fast, Yelling at stupid people and Camping/Hunting.

In the past life: Skating, Hockey, Freestyle BMX and spraypainting on things that can land you in jail.

Never would have guessed that about you Effen.

Me: Fishing. And Black Russians. Sometimes together.

marb reds, weed, my 'wife', and fixing my house, and this little resturant that serves mini dogs and cheap beer..mmmmmm

Oh and I also tend to drive with a lead foot.

Can you believe a cop pulled me over for speeding on Christmas morning one year? I was driving a stinking minivan. Blasphemy!!!

Playing online games bushtarion, Pirates of the Carribean. Rocking oldies but goodies Jay-Z Biggie Smalls College fun Reading and Helping out with the house work. I love talking to people through me a pitch and I will try to stay up with you to the earlier dawn speaking our opinions I enjoy creole food Jamacain food and some East and South African dishes I used to play sports basket ball and foot ball but I hurt my knees in numerous accidents and fights I have a mean pitch in baseball and I love watching Movies

Nice Effen, very similar...

My little habits seem to be Marlboro Reds, Battlefield 2, Being up in the mountains around Tahoe and guns.

Pre 40 habits.. Skating/Snowboarding, strip clubs and general all around Bar hopin'

Gotta add a BIG computer geek currently, and have been. I love technology.

Latest posts

Back