outdoor ladies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedsmithy

To Wasted To Know
Reaction score
hey guys n gurls thought i pu a couple updated pics of some of ma outdoors there getin here nicely

od1.JPG

od.JPG

Hey ss - lookin good. That first one a reveg?

hey pot yeAh all 3 were indoor clones i harvested from then i put em outside an yeah there revegging so by the time they go into bud they should be a nice size

Great job. How are your Speed Queens coming along?

Male bro all bloody males ive had bad luck with seedbanks both times ive orderd standard seeds out of 30 seeds ive had 2 femz so then i brought fem seeds an out of those only 1 germd an that was brainstorm which will become a mother

wow

dam i wish i could grow out side looking at the size they grow :tokie:
looking forward to seeing them bud

well done

stonedsmithy said:
Male bro all bloody males ive had bad luck with seedbanks both times ive orderd standard seeds out of 30 seeds ive had 2 femz so then i brought fem seeds an out of those only 1 germd an that was brainstorm which will become a mother

:eek: That's not too good huh? Rdrose had the same results with her SQ's........Sup wid all dat?

Try and try again.

PB:)

wish you luck with future seed orders, I cant relate but No one deserves to be let down. Boo to them

nice lookin re veg man i could not tell by looking at them that u revegged them ,,good to see cause im gonna try and reveg my one in flower so i can make it a mother if i can it wont hert to try

flowering here in nz is around end of febuary begining of march so there still a heap of growing ime left in em

they will be pretty huge then man... Nice lookin plants. Can't wait to see the harvest pics...

Peace,
B

yeah there growing one an 3 leaves at the mo coz there revegging but they will end up growing the 9 finger leaves sooner or later maybe even 13 fingers lol thats the most fingers ive eva seen one of ma plants have

Latest posts

Back