Outdoor - Leaves crispy ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel

rebel
Reaction score
I got 1 a couple weeks in bud that has the fan leaves crispy feeling.. theyre still green but odd crispy like.
dont have a pic.
had enough rain so lack of water isnt it, misted her down with epsom salt, no better.
Nute burn ?? wouldnt think so as held off on nutes and she hasnt straightened up any.
read a post similar although indoors and dude had root aphids.
Any tips, solutions ??

Strain unknown
Nutes, MG Bloom Booster(i know some when they see MG, will start saying thats my problem) but ive growed and used MG for yrs outdoors and all i ever use, producing 10-12' monsters.
No problem with my other 10 and they get same feed.

Is it the whole plant or just one or two branches?

Ozzy, not the whole plant, just fan leaves here and there, mostly lower to middle of plant.

sound like that's natural for this time of yr. the plant is using thee stored nutes to build bud growth

Ozzy, this is the 1st one ive seen like this and my other 10 have bigger buds than it but neither one has this problem.
the leaves arent turning yellow either, i know as bud progresses they will use up the energy from the fan leaves and then they start yellowing and fall off.

I have had plants just turn crisp and stay green and I could not find nothing wrong with them.

Latest posts

Back