Outdoor nutrients, help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sigmart

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
this is the first thread that i made, i'm from Italy, and my passion is the outdoor coltivation.

I've got a question to ask: i've got some good babies planted in a corn field, that is very rich of K; now, last year when it was harvest time and the corn was cutted, two of my plants aren't ready so.....they were cutter. This year i've thinking to acellerate the flowering putting some P and K; i've found in a garden shop a product with NPK 10-16-25, does it work? and when i've got to give them? when they'll start flowering?

Thanks to everyone and a happy growing!!

SM.

You can't accelerate the flowering as far as I know......

overnuting the plants will not speed up the flowering time. Flowering is influenced by the lighting times not the nutrient levels

HL is correct--there is no way to hasten the flowering period--it takes as long as it takes. You may want to grow a strain with a shorter flowering period if this happens again.

I've understood, luckily i've chosen for this year a strain with a shorter flowering period. I hope it works,

thanks everyone!

Latest posts

Back