outdoors seeds indoor?.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sillysara

Reaction score
i went to shop here where i am and i asked for indoor fem seeds and wat i got wer outdoor fem seeds(passion#1)they are in ther first week of flower
dint notice till i googled the seeds and found out that way cud kill the guy in the shop:p anyhow how would outdoor seeds do indoor, i hope they are not to bad:eek: let us know

it doesn't really matter. the only thing with "outdoor seeds" is they usually grow taller. Sativa is harder to grow indoors is the only thing really.

It should be just fine sara. You may end up having to lst or top to keep the plants shorter than they would be outside. That's the only difference, I think. Take care and keep us posted. Be safe.

not faster, that depends on the strain/pheno because some plants flower at 13/11 some at 11/12 everyone just uses 12/12 as a "safe method" i guess. But it'll take till around 12/12 lighting to flower.

what you mean is they FINISH faster. And this is true, 6-8 weeks i believe, sativa takes around 10-14 :p good luck and hope this helps

~Burn One~
Dewayne

All great advice stated above. either veg 1 week then flip or grow em 12/12 from seed, and as mentioned earlier you still may need some lst depending on the height of your grow space. most outdoor strains are sativa or sativa dominant.

If its indica, then you shouldn't have too much of a problem with the height. Indica tend to stay a little shorter and bushier than sativas do. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

if the strain you are growing, sarah, is sativa dominant, simply let it grow as it will to as high as it can... then simply tie down... take the branches that have reaches max height and bend them down in a clover leaf shape, but tieing inwards on itself... know what I mean??? ... done deal... let the lady grow as much as she wants... the more the better :eek: :D :holysheep: :cool:

Latest posts

Back