Outragous Story!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cole

Cannabie For Men
Reaction score
:holysheep: (This is not a joke)Three teenagers were arrested after two of them told police they dug up a secluded grave north of Houston, removed the skull from the coffin and converted it into a marijuana bong.Police found a grave in the city of Humble that had been disturbed, but were still investigating the rest of the teens' story, Houston police Sgt. John Chomiak said.
Kevin and Matthew both of Kingwood, were arrested Wednesday night and were being held on misdemeanor charges of abuse of a corpse, Chomiak said. The juvenile was referred to the Harris County juvenile justice system.
A woman who answered the phone at Gonzalez's home declined comment. A telephone number for Jones could not immediately be found, and it wasn't clear from court records if either had an attorney.
Police were interviewing Jones about the use of a stolen debit card when he told them about the grave theft, which purportedly occurred around March 15, according to court documents. Asked why Jones would volunteer such a story, Chomiak said, "We can only speculate and guess to what goes on in the criminal mind."
Gonzalez confirmed the story to investigators in a follow-up interview. Police were led to a heavily wooded site in Humble where they found a knocked-over headstone and water-filled hole more than 4 feet deep. At the time, the muddy water did not allow police to see if the coffin had been disturbed.
"They dug into this gravesite and that was enough to warrant the abuse of corpse charge," Chomiak said. "There has to be further investigation into the actual gravesite."
Police believe the grave is that of an 11-year-old boy who died in 1921. Preliminary reports indicate it was part of a 19th-century veterans cemetery, Chomiak said. While residents in the area knew of the cemetery's existence, it did not appear to be maintained

Skulls make great bongs IMO, especially from an 11 year old boy...it's not like they killed anyone:rolleyes:

snuggles said:
Skulls make great bongs IMO, especially from an 11 year old boy...it's not like they killed anyone:rolleyes:
You sickly Warped mind :rofl:

It makes you wonder why they turned themselves in, did taking tokes from it made them see the spirit of the kid ;)

I don't think I could do it. Of course I'd feel compelled to name the thing... Then I'd just feel like some sort of creepy stoner anthropologist vampire...

"Pass me Jurich, I want to load another mandible..."

Fadeux said:
Then I'd just feel like some sort of creepy stoner anthropologist vampire...

:hubba:

Very disrespectful. When I was a kid growing up, I would never have dared to do such a thing. I feared my Dad. I knew I was in trouble when he just left the room without saying a word. This meant that he was gonna go to cut himself a "switch" (a young ash plant) and I was in for it. I can still hear the sound that "switch" made, whizzing through the air, before it hit the back of my legs.
He was a fair man, and I respected him. I only got the "switch" administered on a handful of occasions, and looking back on it, I deserved it every time.

Cole said:
Believe it or not these kids were 17!!!

Abuse of a corpse is 20 years max...ouch.

If they are that sick at 17 they should get 20 years.

snuggles said:
If they are that sick at 17 they should get 20 years.

You got it. All 3 boys are being charged as adults.:hubba:

That is pretty crazy. I would make a bong out of a fake skull but not a real one. You have to respect the dead. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Runbyhemp said:
Very disrespectful. When I was a kid growing up, I would never have dared to do such a thing. I feared my Dad. I knew I was in trouble when he just left the room without saying a word. This meant that he was gonna go to cut himself a "switch" (a young ash plant) and I was in for it. I can still hear the sound that "switch" made, whizzing through the air, before it hit the back of my legs.
He was a fair man, and I respected him. I only got the "switch" administered on a handful of occasions, and looking back on it, I deserved it every time.

Ok, no disrespect, but I HAVE to ask.

The only reason you didn't exume a dead body, hack off its skull, and hollow it out to make a bong was that you were afraid your dad would hit you with a stick?

What?!

Runbyhemp said:
Man that's funny, cruel but funny

Thats the same thing my father went through... Pick your own switch...

He did it literally, I like to think we all do it metaphorically...

Latest posts

Back