Outragous Story!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snuggles said:
If they are that sick at 17 they should get 20 years.

20 Years?! Really?! I don't think the corpse cared. If every sick p.o.s. out there that is going to rape or murder someone, would just dig up a body and do their thing, we'd be a lot better off. People out there do far worse things to living humans, and get far less than 20 years...

Not sayin it's right, but wheres the logic?

Yo Ho,

OK, it is a bit macabre to say the least. People have been using skulls, and fake ones for centurys. I've seen them used for candle holders, plays, led lights for the eye sockets etc, etc, But I have to agree, show some respect.

I think that a small animal skull would be even more cool, and I wouldn't have a problem with that. Skulls and skeletons of critters can be found where owls or hawks perch. Look for a large tall dead tree on the edge of some large fields and you will likely find what your looking for.

Owls will ingest the skulls, but cannot digest them, or the hair, fur, or feathers and will hock out these balls of fur and bones and hawks will just drop them to decompose.

ps. Twenty years for the punishment is insane, and just out-right cruel. If there has to be a price to pay, then maybe keeping the graveyard nice for awhile, and a bit of good leadership by some adults into something a tad more constructive is in order.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

The only reason you didn't exume a dead body, hack off its skull, and hollow it out to make a bong was that you were afraid your dad would hit you with a stick?

No, I would never have done anything like that, regardless. I have no desire to dig up dead bodies and smoke weed out of their body parts.

It's sick.

All I'm sayin is that if you have teenagers, digging up graves, and smoking weed out of the skulls, the LAST thing you need to worry about, are the rights of the dead guy...

Sure, no one wants their grandma dug up and made into a bubbler, but they could've done FAR worse things to the living. And the dead are just that. DEAD. They don't care... If necrophiliacs dig me up after 2 days underground, poke holes in me, and have their way. I Won't CARE. I'm Dead... Thats what death is... The guy who kills his neighbor, and harvests his skull for a bong is 1000x more troubling... Or even the 40 year old guy who touches the 13 year old somewhere he shouldn't... Not saying its right to dig up bodies, but there are much worse things...

but they could've done FAR worse things to the living

They did, the whole thing came to light when they were being investigated for a stolen debit card.

haha... Like I said, no disrespect. It just sounded funny to me. I just want to see the transcript of the kid in the police deparment, being questioned about a stolen debit card, just offering up this info about digging up a body... There really is no smooth way to transition to that...

All in all, I find this story hilarious. Not disrespectful, not deranged, not evil, not sick. Just flat out funny... You want sick and deranged? let me know, I have plenty of those...

I've reread this story a few times now and from I can tell they have been charged with "misdemeanor" abuse of a corpse.

Nowhere have I found anything that says they are getting 20 years in prison.

What on earth is the difference between a "misdemeanor" abuse of a corpse, and a "felony" abuse of a corpse? Why is our government even wasting time distinguishing between these things? I would rather have someone dig up a corpse any day, than have them do ANYTHING to harm a living human being.

It just seems silly to me, but I'm no genius...

Cole said:
:holysheep: (This is not a joke)Three teenagers were arrested after two of them told police they dug up a secluded grave north of Houston, removed the skull from the coffin and converted it into a marijuana bong.Police found a grave in the city of Humble that had been disturbed, but were still investigating the rest of the teens' story, Houston police Sgt. John Chomiak said.
Kevin and Matthew both of Kingwood, were arrested Wednesday night and were being held on misdemeanor charges of abuse of a corpse, Chomiak said. The juvenile was referred to the Harris County juvenile justice system.
A woman who answered the phone at Gonzalez's home declined comment. A telephone number for Jones could not immediately be found, and it wasn't clear from court records if either had an attorney.
Police were interviewing Jones about the use of a stolen debit card when he told them about the grave theft, which purportedly occurred around March 15, according to court documents. Asked why Jones would volunteer such a story, Chomiak said, "We can only speculate and guess to what goes on in the criminal mind."
Gonzalez confirmed the story to investigators in a follow-up interview. Police were led to a heavily wooded site in Humble where they found a knocked-over headstone and water-filled hole more than 4 feet deep. At the time, the muddy water did not allow police to see if the coffin had been disturbed.
"They dug into this gravesite and that was enough to warrant the abuse of corpse charge," Chomiak said. "There has to be further investigation into the actual gravesite."
Police believe the grave is that of an 11-year-old boy who died in 1921. Preliminary reports indicate it was part of a 19th-century veterans cemetery, Chomiak said. While residents in the area knew of the cemetery's existence, it did not appear to be maintained

:eek: Not very respectful, eh. To disturb the grave is very childish, not to mention a purely disturbing action to have taken.:holysheep:

yah know, as long as they didnt drop me and I could be passed down to generations and generations...... I dont think a bong made out of my skull is a bad idea!

still smokin! could be engraved on my forehead.......

I think 20 years is a little heavy but im not justifying what those little punks did.

"ALAS!! Poor Yorick! I toked from his noggin Horatio. A man of infinate hash and jests. Oh wether tiss nobler to suffer the chokes and gasps of OUTRAGEOUS homegrown or hold out for really kind bud.":D
It's only modern society that thinks using bones is "bad". Like KK said, we've been using human bones for MANY MANY things thru out the centurys from religous to mundane, it all depends on the society about wether it feels it's right or wrong. I don't seriously think anyones still around that knew that kid in 1921. I'm just surprised that after 8 decades it was still in good enough shape to even use.:doh:

Fadeux said:
20 Years?! Really?! I don't think the corpse cared. If every sick p.o.s. out there that is going to rape or murder someone, would just dig up a body and do their thing, we'd be a lot better off. People out there do far worse things to living humans, and get far less than 20 years...

Not sayin it's right, but wheres the logic?

I was being facitious to an extent, hell I think rapists should get at least 20 years, murders should never see the light of day, and child molestors well that's for a different thread in itself. I see what you are saying too, 20 years may be harsh, but it says what it says in the old law books. Rumor has it that growers can get more time than some of the above mentioned offenders....it's sick but true. I hear you with the we would be better off I agree. There are some sick people out there that's for sure. I mean look at you and me, we grow we must be sick otherwise the punishment wouldn't be so bad you know? that was sarcasm, I'm with you Fed

I think they deserve whatever they get, digging up and disrespecting the dead is just sick and at such a young age to be so nonchalant about it. Also I think the we should all look at the 8th amendment and ask ourselves what is cruel and unusual punishment and what isn't? The whole system is a mess IMO.

I think the thing they need to worry about most is the kids state of mind, the next skull might not be dead when attained, and sure there are worse things to do. I'm shocked that they didn't say the kids listen to OZZY or some shite like that, they always do that.

Kyman73 said:
AGREED!!!!! Ima have to set aside like 500-1000 bucks and special instructions for when I kick the bucket. I'll have my skull made into a sick bong with like LED's. Instead of having to go to a cemetary to visit a headstone, my loved ones will be able to take a nice rip with me whenever they please!

Call me crazy, but that does seem like a GREAT way to go... Does it make it less sick if the former owner of the skull wanted it that way? "Pass me steve dude, I need another hit..."

I know a couple funeral directors... Ill ask em about this next time I see them... :)

......... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHH MANNNN!!!!!!!!! dont get me wrong, thats some MESSSSSSSEEDDDDD UP .... STUFF! BUT WOW! THATS HILARIOUS!!!! hahahahaha

Honestly, i'd probably be Too high to dig 4 feet into the ground. i STAY high. and just imagining that that was once someones head would discuss the hell out of me. ughhhh....... BUT ITS FUNNY! i hope they get some time for that too. If my friends did that, i'd never kick it with them again.... man!

Latest posts

Back