Over watering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cryhavoc

StickyIcky
Reaction score
I have four, two week old Plants. They started to look a little wilty and I did some research that told me, I might have been over watering them. I was watering them once a day, I switched to watering them every two to three days. They haven't started to show any signs of improvement. They look like they are getting a little worse. I am also concerned that this could be burns. I am using a 300w CFL. I wish I had a before and after picture, but I took pictures of two of the plants, and here you can see the major difference. One of them seems almost unaffected. Same watering routines, same light, same soil. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unaffected Plant:

Affected Plant:

7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

they look good to me.i would not water that often.you can tell when they need water.let them dry out until they droop a little,then water them.no nutes yet either if you are in good soil.

i have been checking my plants with the advice that i got from UKGirl she told me to just check the plants with your finger about an inch down... if its dry then water it

mendo local said:
Looks good, excellent photos too !
Thanks my wife took those. She is an amateur photographer... Or at least thinks she is.

Latest posts

Back