overcharge @attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seagull

Attitude please fix the 500 dollar charge on my account that I didnt make. Thank you

This isn't attitudes site so if they overcharged your account posting here won't help. I've never heard of them doing that before, I sure hope you get it squared away. Send them an email right away.

If anyone tried to overcharge one of my cards by $500 they would be very disappointed....

cadlakmike1 said:
This isn't attitudes site so if they overcharged your account posting here won't help. I've never heard of them doing that before, I sure hope you get it squared away. Send them an email right away.

If anyone tried to overcharge one of my cards by $500 they would be very disappointed....

No, I agree this isnt their site, but this thread could alert others to the possibility of overcharging, or the opportunity to make right. There are so many threads of praise, does a question of doubt, lead this thread to be censored? Sounds like a precursor to Neo-Nazism

To make you happy, let me rephrase the thread: "Has anyone been overcharged by Attitude for 500$$$$$?

Besides, you paying my bank bills.......... NO? then keep your mouth shut

seagull said:
no, but it would alert others to the possibility of ill will, or the opportunity to mkake right, besides there are some many threads of praise, does a question of doubt, lead me to be censored? sounds like a precursor to Neo-Nazism

What in the world are you talking about? Where were you censored? I hope you get your money back, I was just trying to point you in the right direction.

cadlakmike1 said:
What in the world are you talking about? Where were you censored? I hope you get your money back, I was just trying to point you in the right direction.

many apologizes

no sweat, wrong post wrong place wrong time. happens to the best of us. (me all of the time :eek: ) wish you luck in getting your matter resolved. Hope it all works out for ya.
consider it thread closed . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back