overnuting??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shimmz22

Reaction score
hey guys, i just started my autoflower easy ryder grow and am 13-15 days in. I started my plants in 3 gallon pots in fox farm ocean forest soil. The only time i watered them is the first day when i planted them. My question is for my second watering i just gave my plants 4ml bontanicare pure blend pro grow. Does anyone think that is a bit much? and will they will be ok? Heres what they look like now. How long before i see damage if theres any?

102_2246.JPG

102_2248.JPG

102_2249.JPG

102_2250.JPG

102_2254.JPG

I am not a soil guy but I have read here enough peeps that say FFOF is really hot soil that doesn't need any extra nutes applied for at least a month (depending on the size of the container).

I would make sure to give them good fresh clean water that has good ph ballance of 7.0 and I personally like to run an air bubbler in any water for 24hrs so that it is good and oxygenated as the plants' roots love oxygen. But I wouldn't give anymore nutes at this point.

Watch them for the leaves getting very dark green and then leaf tips turning brown. If that happens you will need to flush the soil to remove some of the nutrients so that the plants don't burn up. Some soil growers will be along soon to elaborate some. Try to read up on soil growing and have a look at all the stickies at the tops of each thread as they have lots of great info, especially in the sick plants thread. :)

Hushpuppy's got it... but I wouldn't do any flush, just don't add anything more for a bit... additionally I would let the soil get a little dry before you wet it again to promote strong root growth at this point. JMO.

I grow in FFarm, next time they get thirsty, water them with water that has been setting at room temp for 24 hours. Water them till it runs out the bottom. Don't feed again for 4-5 weeks depending on how they look. Get a small fan on there for some air circulation. Green mojo!

Latest posts

Back