Overwatered? need help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clandis

Reaction score
I think i may have overwatered! what should i do so my plants bounce back?

My plants are in MG soil, i know most would say transplant but i have 19 plants and that is alot to transplant! Want to just do the best i can with MG and ill use different soil for my next grow.

How many days should i water after they get heathy again?

You should wait untill the dirt is dry i make mine want the water sometimes. they sell moistier readers so you can just poke it in the dirt and it tell you. but you can do it the old school way as well. stick you finger down in the dirt about an inch or inche and a half if it is dry you can water. but like i said make her beg for water once in a while. make sure you put a fan on the plants as well it helps with air flow and to get rid of the water a little faster. Good luck! :D

:yeahthat: :goodposting: I concur..... let em dry for a while. You'll know when its time to water..... they'll look a little droopy. jmo.

ok. so you think they can make a full comeback? thats good

yeah this soil drys up on the top so fast i think thats why ive been thinking they need water.

so the leaves should be green right? no yellow at all?

clandis said:
ok. so you think they can make a full comeback? thats good

yeah this soil drys up on the top so fast i think thats why ive been thinking they need water.

so the leaves should be green right? no yellow at all?

Yeah, for the most part. Remember, its just a plant. It needs water, air and light. It should be fine. I do think you should choose another growing medium. Thats jmo. What MG soil are you using? Is it pre-nuted? That WILL make a difference. If is, I'd go easy on the water. jmo. Good luck and good growing.

Latest posts

Back