Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a rose for you pdude, it is named brandy.

Hope your getting better every day.

DSCF1421.JPG

DSCF1423.JPG

Rosebud said:
Here is a rose for you pdude, it is named brandy.

Hope your getting better every day.

You get a big friggin squishy brotherly hugs from the P dude and his wifey because she loves Roses too. Thanks

:ciao: My orangon friend...hope ya getting better..Im sending down some cornbeefhash with fried eggs and gravey...better get wifeys gas mask on:rofl:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: My orangon friend...hope ya getting better..Im sending down some cornbeefhash with fried eggs and gravey...better get wifeys gas mask on:rofl:

Back at ya with a Honeydew Mellon and some ungodly juice that the wifey gave me so I could take my meds without choking to death, oh yeah, let's add some cream cheese on homemade rye toast and I had a monster bowel movement for a booster rocket, enjoy.

Nice to see you show up my old friend.....I have a HICK moment happening which means I have to be a good old boy which is not any fun at all.

Thanks Ozzman......good to be back at the keyboard......been staying in bed too much....

Went to see the Neuro muscular doctor this past Monday. Steroids are now 20 mg a day and will also take a new drug that they use for kidney transplants. This drug will help the nerves rebuild but works slower than Prednisone.

When my gout pops up I gotta take prednisone. I hates it.Gained 20 pounds since the start of last year despite myself...that and it gives me hot flashes like I'm going through MANopause...lol...:rolleyes:

I hope you're doing/feeling better, pdude. :)

So where did extra pounds show up? I now have a GUT and my face is a baloon. My doctor told us that the steroids turn muscle into fat and it will concentrate in the stomache and facial area hence the beer gut and moon face. Gout is scary stuff and I hope you are OK. Thanks for caring.....Pdude

yep :rolleyes: cheeks/face and freakin gut (love handles:mad: ), I hate it. I didn't even get to pig out or anything tho prednisone gave me worse munchies then any cannabis *sighs*

All,

Something I painted with Independence Day in mind. I love patriotism and I love pot. It glows in the dark like most of my other paintings.

patrioticpot.jpg

I have a military background that includes a tour in South East Asia in 1965. I got a Section Eight in 1969 for personality disorders but with a Honorable discharge. They were not testing for drugs then so I was very fortunate and never got busted. I want our troops to come home and I would like the US of A to stop fighting in these stupid wars.

I concur, Pdude. I mean, we caught the ppl both politicians said we were after anyway....then why are our men and women still there? I'll get off this topic but I must say Painterdude, I must give much respect to you for the service you gave our country.

And yes, I do fly the flag at my house...

We have citizens here that support the wars we are still fighting in. They show up on the lawn in front of the old VA Building with lots of flags and you can HONK and they will wave back.

We also have those who oppose ALL WARS. They have their own anti-war flags. They show up on a different day and place. Honk for peace.

Seems that the flag loving citizens need more citizens to wave more flags because they actually ran an add in the local weekly newspaper asking for volunteers to show up on Friday....with an American/US flag or the Stars and Stripes. Dedicated patriots who support the troops. My grandson just graduated from marine boot camp and is now at 29 Palms for several months of training. Then it is off to war maybe?

painterdude said:
Ozzman must be sooooooooooooooooo happy today. Geno Smith had unbelievable stats. Go Mountaineers.

I think Ozzman is always happy.

pdude, have you PM'ed hick yet and voiced your concerns?

pcduck said:
I think Ozzman is always happy.

pdude, have you PM'ed hick yet and voiced your concerns?

Duck you are such a comedian and I never know when to take you serious.

I did do this though, I added PM'ing HICK to my Bucket List.

I really think I know his answer, something like, "Hey painterdude quit acting like a total moron, rules are rules, if you can't abide by them go somewhere else and complain about not being able to discuss sports in a non threatening way".

Latest posts

Back