papper or blunt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papper or blunt?

• papper

• blunt

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheStickyIcky said:
Flavored blunt wraps.

I agree 90%... Sometimes just a good sweet works too. But, I will say that I like blunts for the simple reason that if you are smoking a blunt you are most likely smoking with friends. And that's the best thing about smoking bud, hanging with your friends and smoking bud!

~Metalchick

Blunts fa'sho all tha way,something i jus tried recently waz i roll my blunt then wrap the fingers of a fan leaf around my blunt, let it dry a day or 2 (really quick in front of a heater set on low) and when its dry it stays wraped on the blunt burns slow like an optimo but taste much smoother.

i dont care for them flavored wraps but a grape swisher sweet is the best

Eh...I like smoking from a bowl the best. Especially my bong with water and ice. Definitely my favorite way to smoke.

buuuttttt...

If I have to smoke from something else it's definitely a blunt. I like apple and grape white-owls.

I would def have to say blunts are the way to go. My birthday was on friday and i rolled a fat blueberry blunt of some nice cali orange..mmm

Blunts fo sho! So much variety in flavor so you can pick your favorite!

herbman said:
blunt all the way......... MINT OPTIMO!!!!!

to each his own man...but i say GROSS.. mint optimo's are like chewing a whole pack of winterfresh gum and blazing

regular swishers still reign supreme...or dutchi's if you can find 'em

i just love how you can taste the quality of the buds

oh man, don't smoke the whites! haha. Blunts all the way. Smoke some, set it down, don't put it out it goes out! doesn't burn much, a GREAT high. Like i said, Blunt all the way! =)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Pappers Run..And go out way to fast..BLUNTS all day everyday...GRAPE SWISHER with the GRAPE fill'in..lol

I like to use either a blunt wrap (easy, quick, great for rolling blunts) or getting a philly XL or a White Owl! The only down side i've noticed to white owl is sometimes they seem to be a bit more dry. Swishers put in too much flavour. Philly is prolly the best for rolling a blunt i'd say. Remember, never use a knife! fingers and finger nails only!! haha. Blunts all the way.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

royal blunt wraps, they come in many flavours

Wet Mango
Blueberry
Purple Haze
Jamaican Rum

just to name a few

White Owls ****... they are always dry.. gotta use alotta spit after your crack them.. but they are fairly cheap so it's all good.

Phillies are the shiznit, i like sweets and honey

hehe, well i found a store to get FRESH white owls, they're great then! lol. And yeah i use royals. Jamaican rum was the last one i sued today haha. I usually get watermellon, but i mean i'll just go in the store and grab like 10-20 not even looking and just stick 'em on the counter lol. but phillies are IMHO the best blunt if you're splitting one.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Chocolate phillys... It's like the appetizer before you get the munchies....

Latest posts

Back