papper or blunt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papper or blunt?

• papper

• blunt

Results are only viewable after voting.

delta9THC

Reaction score
what do you like best?choose your weapon. I like papper,I just cant mix weed and tobacco.

blunts for sure... how can anyone say no to something like this you can cram over 4 grams into that cannon :)

IMG_1475.JPG

IMG_1479.JPG

If I have to smoke something other than the weed all by itself, I smoke a joint rolled in the smallest paper I can.

I don't like the taste of paper or cigars.

Personally, I'd rather smoke one of the tubes outta the cat box than smoke a blunt.....that's yuck with a capital Y.

Plain weed in a bowl.....Yikes, that's not one of the choices!

i like Bowls/bongs.. i like smoken Js when its just like me and one other person.. if theres a few ppl smoken.. say at a party or something.. ill role a blunt.. there all good.. but id say my fav is prolly ether a bowl or a j

i would have to agree with stoney if i dont smoke it in a bowl than i will use the smallest paper out there lol but if ur smoking in a big group than a blunt would be the way to go

i live by the blunt, id say atleast 20 g's of every ounce ive ever had has been put into a blunt there is nothing better in my opinion

blunts are great and they are 10 times better if you put the blunt in a jar for 2 weeks to cure it up, and then smoke it. tastes so good and it will lay you out

Well we smoke nothing but bongs but would use papers before blunts for sure. Just can't stand the taste of a blunt.

I would prefer a paper . AS small of one as possible , just meeting enough to be licked and glued . Blunts are ok everyonce in awhile , but usually make me gag . Nothing like some good bud wrapped up in a ZIG ZAG slowburner !!!!! just my $ 0.02

PEACE:D

delta9THC said:
I just cant mix weed and tobacco.

Blunts 4 show. Aint nothin Like some killa rapped in a Dutchie:ccc::ccc:.:ccc: Or some purp in a purple haze easy roll.:afroweed:. And Dutchie's are leaves. ~Peruvian Homie~:stoned:

I said papers because if we don't have a pipe or our bong then we use a paper.

blunt all the way......... MINT OPTIMO!!!!!

jods 1.5 or small bamboo ........p,l,r

paper all the way i dont like blunts but i smoke one every now and again id rather smoke a bowl tho like stoney said yup yup paper is wining too lol some one spelled paper wrong lol papper lmao

i like to take a peach philly.. split it and role it up.. then unwrap the green leaf off of a green dutch and wrap it around the philly i just roled.. U get tha peach taist (if you dont take the cancer paper out) and the green leaf makes it burn real slow.. also U gotta take a lighter and dry the whole blunt out b4 U smoke it or it wants to get wet and try to come apart.. nothing worse than ******* in some weed thru tha end of a blunt.. i hate that.. Blunts are pretty good if the person rolen it knows what they doin.. rookies ****

Small ziggy has some great advantages. When it comes at you, and you see the red, white, and blue lights, don't panic just eat it and your safe. At least you get to pull a body high out of the deal. I'm not munchin a blunt for no one. LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back