part of my lady broke ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grama42

Reaction score
i was looing at my ladys this morning and i saw that one looked sick i checked her out and she had broken stem so i have no gel and i just put the stem in foxfarm soil:confused: has this happened to any one else:confused: here are a few pic i was going to go into flower next week:doh: be safe growers:D they are 4 weeks in veg as of today

plants x mas 042.jpg

plants x mas 041.jpg

plants x mas 040.jpg

if you would put it back where it was imediatley and taped it up she would have made it probably. But I dont know about sticking into soil.

Well people clone like that all the time, so you should be ok. You might want to check up on some cloning techniques to be sure to keep that stem alive.

PS. It looks like you have a bad deficiency in your plants, probably Magnesium it looks like. In Magnesium def. the veins of the plant remain green while the rest of the leaf begins chlorosis, leaving the leafs looking exactly like yours. This starts in the lower leaves and travels upward. This wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that a lack of Magnesium can hinder the uptake of Potassium, something you don't want during flowing.

You can fix this with a tablespoon of epsom salts per gallon the next time you water, and a teaspoon a gallon at subsequent feeding.

I wouldn't start flowering those girls untilll you take care of your def., you buds won't be near what they could be if you dont.

godspeedsuckah said:
duct tape :) it works.
thanks i thought about that but where it broke it was already dead and brown so i will just see what happens be safe

Latest posts

Back