Pass the Defibulator!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allgrownup

Severe wilting occurred when i moved my 6+ week old plant from one cabinet to another. It doesn't look like it will make it......this plant was vegged under a 400 HPS and then put under a quad cfl + 2 then 4 other cfl's. I have tried changing the water, adding S.T., adjusting the lights adding more lights.....etc. i think i have ruled out just about everything and am wondering once a plant is used to growing under one light environment if you move it to another does it cause this? I started feeding FF Big Bloom, 4 tsp for 5 gal. No sign of discoloration on the leaves, it just started wilting. I add more light, lower, etc, add some S.T. and check the next day. Its worse, so i flush water, mist with ST and leave for another day to see if it was just stress from light cycle change. It almost dead now.

The plant did not look like it was going to recover so i moved it back under the hps which is set on veg cycle for a few more weeks then will change to flower. I just didn't have room for this plant so i experimented with a mother cabinet. see my GJ

anythoughts???? was it just not enough lumens to flower??? or keep the plant alive for that matter?

thx

Latest posts

Back