Passengers 08/09 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** yeah!
you rekn mine will flower too?
what nutrients should i start cranking in the soil. Where do you get bat guano.Tell me exactly what your doing cause you know your **** brutha!

duffman said:
**** yeah!
you rekn mine will flower too?
what nutrients should i start cranking in the soil. Where do you get bat guano.Tell me exactly what your doing cause you know your **** brutha!

I'm still unsure when mine will flower it might not be until mid feb because last year mine started flower around 12th of feb.

I got mine off way2grow just google it make sure it's the Australian one.

I'm still testing which nutes do and do not work. I wanna get some Sugar Peak which is from the same people who made earth juice, Earth Juice got banned here because Australia is retarded, it has something in it that makes it illegal.

Just hit it with nitrosol and dynamic lifter for now I guess and any seaweed.

I didn't feed mine any liquid nutes for a good 2 weeks and hit them with Organic Link, Natrakelp and Liquid Humus today and I'll be hitting them with their last doses of nitrosol in a couple of days. I would start investing in flowering nutes if anything they'll improve taste and yield get true organic ones too that are thick and don't just run out like water, Hit it with some potash in week 3-4 that'll help increase weight.

I don't really know a lot this is only my 2nd grow 2nd season or whatever so I still have A LOT to learn. You learn a lot after your first grow though.

bunnings was sweet.
i had a full troley of all these nutrients then i was walkin down the outside bit and i thought...screw this and threw everything over the fence.muhaha!
i got pre flowers! i dont know if its going to flower but because i always get them then they just die.
they on my indica plant not the sativa.

What did you end up getting? I have been hitting mine really hard with seaweed on the bottle it's got 20ml per 1L for a strong solution using that atm.

Pre-flowers are normal because theyre going to flower in a month or so and they show pre-flowers due to sunlight decreasing.

i got...

dynamic lifter
sheep manure
eco seaweed extract
potash
nitrosol
water soluble fertaliser
magnesium sulphate(curling leaves)
then i got this liquid stuff from the hydroponic section,its called boost juice
and then i got this other **** called Budlink-it says it increases nutrient uptake,strength,disease resistence,cell integrity...apparently its the missing link!
i didnt get budlink from bunnings but,i got that from lena nurseries or something,the guy pretty much just talked me into buying it when i didnt even want it.

i went and got some pea hay aswel,i got so many peas popping up out the ground,im just gunna let them grow.

Nice I don't know much about budlink but people do try and fool you into buying their **** if it's not organic I wouldn't use it too late in flower and I would flush the soil too so you don't get a nasty taste but if it is organic it's not a worry.

I'm spent way too much money this year I cant believe i've bought so much stuff for just a plant lol but it's a hobby I LOVE this is what I've got lined up for flower

Advanced Nutes Carboload
Advanced Nutes Big Bud
Canna Bio Flores
Natures Own Super bloom bat guano 0-10-0
Natra Kelp Seaweed
Bud Boost
Nutri-Tech Solutions - Liquid Humus
I don't think ill buy the Bio-Boost from canna because it's $110 for 1L it is 1ml per liter but I've spent too much.

heres a photo I took the other night.

2009_01090001.JPG

VaNdLe said:
How do you force flower ?

By the way those are some nice shrubs look healthy should get a nice amount off those. Keep up good work :)

Im doing the same to mine now, Sunrise 6:10am - Sunset 8:33pm

so i just cover it up at 6:10pm till 8:30pm

If that makes sence

your plants are off the hook.
i going to stop giving them nutes now,alot of the end tips of my leaves have gone brown!?
is this nute burn?
the magnesium sulphate i bought for my leaf curling doesnt seem to be working yet,i pored it over the leaves it said to do it for faster result but it hasnt seemed to work so i just sprinkled some around the base of the plant.
i just want this thing to flower.its really annoying me hey/
I am starting to wonder if my plants going to be able to suppport the b uds,just when i water it the hole thing slumps right down. cause its so bushy the stems are thin. Some branches come off the branches are like a foot long but only about as thick as a knitting needle.
oh buthaaaa

I forced them into flower a week ago just got to deal with these thrips and all will be well!.

Belladonna will be chopped in 7-9 weeks. AB X SB 8-11 weeks and Kali Mist 12-14 weeks and swiss bliss 9-11 weeks.

I was sitting on the shed for the pics of the kali's top since shes a good 9 feet maybe taller she grew so fast...

2009_01290001.JPG

2009_01290002.JPG

2009_01290007.JPG

2009_01290009.JPG

2009_01290015.JPG

duffman said:
are you still alive
I've been wondering about the oz crew, with those horrid fires down there.
Hope you're all safe 'n sound.. :D

ahh man.
my biggest plant got to about 9ft and it turned into a hermy!!!!!!!!!!!what the hell!
i am gutted hey.i still got a few small ones so i guess it oculd be worse but bugger me.
i am going to order some seeds off the internet soon,start growing some males out in the bush and then ill have heaps of seeds for next year.
im going to get white widow and low ryder. what you think?
what strain are you going to use for your winter grow this year?talk to me butha!

good strains of course
and my condolenses thats awful man it was a beauty plant..
make sure you post your next grows
maybe try indoor growing
GL

I definitely want to see this updated! I nearly laughed out loud in awe, at every picture you took. Absolutely stunning mate! I've never seen such an amazing looking crop. Good luck with the flowering!

Sorry for the lack of updates it's been a little while.

I'll take some new pics soon maybe tomorrow.

They've put on quite a bit of weight i'd say the belladonna will be done by early April maybe late March. The Kali Mist smells exactly like a lemon tree right now shes a big girl bending like mad though and one of her branches broke due to heavy wind but no real damage apart from the thrips that i can't destroy i killed a lot off but i guess more came i won't lose much yield if any.

2009_03050015.JPG

2009_03050012.JPG

2009_03050013.JPG

2009_03090003.JPG

2009_03090002.JPG

We've been wondering about you. This grow is very impressive, it's been great to follow.

Latest posts

Back