passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
truthxpride said:
well with tomorrow's i am not even sure if this company will d/t me. Would be nice seeing as though I consider working and smoking marijuana 2 important things that help my life function. I think i would just be crankier without weed and just a job.
I am sure that most of the places just assume that if you are a pothead, you probably will end up stealing or doing something that their company frowns upon.
Yeah, They think you're a retard or whatever. In your opinion do you think a twice a month user would pass a test after 2 1/2 weeks? I still don't know if I have to go for one. Hearing about the failure makes me nervous. I thought it was fool proof. But, then again everyone is an individual. I used white vinegar once after smoking the night before and passed. It was only a temp job. Maybe they had the cheapest test.

Well now that the sure-gel didn't work for me, i can only infer two things.

One: I didn't eat at the correct time
two: i just smoke way too damn much(everyday probably on a 3-5hr. sched)

go ahead, try it out. I didn't even think it tasted that bad. But don't throw all your eggs in one basket.

Yeah ive used the sure jell method it worked but it could have been other things i used 2 help like asprin or extra liquids... who knows but keep toking...

Worked for me a 5 panel came back inconclusive for thc which gives me time to sober up or at least get someone elses urine :rolleyes:.

Thanks a ton.

WOW! I have read this entire thread and have come to the conclusion that this will probably work for me. I haven't smoked in about a week and a half, and before that, I hadn't smoked for 2 additional weeks. I have a D/T on Monday for a new job I am trying to get. That will be about 2 1/2 weeks with out smoking. So, I am guessing that most of the THC is already out, but I am going to try this gelatin thing anyhow. I bought the Knox Original Gelatine; it has 4 envelopes and says that it has a net weight of 1 oz.

I was wondering if all 4 will be enough in the first 16 oz. of water.

I am under the impression that the 4 packets combined are 1 oz.

Please advise.

cincy boy said:
alright I learned this from an old hillbilly friend of mine that has to take drug

test for his work and I'v personally tried this my self so no worries

Ok theres this stuff called sur gel its used to make

jellys and jams it gives them there texture the jelly feeling

you buy a box of that its around 2$ from a grocery store its all the same

amont when you buy it jello also works and taste better.you take that and

and mix it in a 20oz bottel with cold water and shake it real good

Two hours before your test you drink the mix and then drink another 20oz

bottel of sumthing it can be anything make sure you eat sumthing to and

take 1 piss after you eat and then take the test your garented to pass even

if you smoke the day befor the reason is is that it coats your stomach and

when you piss its just a gel but its really piss it really works no joke i

wouldent post it on here if it didnt :)
:D

I have a d/t today at 2pm, i read your posted message about surgel/jello and I am going to try it today. About six months ago I failed using detoxify and I cant take that chance again. So I am betting on you Cincy Boy.
Say a prayer for me!

Didn't work for me, did it on 4/20 and yesterday they called saying they want another one done this morning. just drank some more sure gell (yellow this time, a lot lot easier to get down then red) did some extra this time hoping it'll work better. i think i might've drank too much last time cause I was chugging water all morning before the test. i'll post again when the results come in

Well, looking at what time you posted ZENTOPH; you are probably already giving them you fluid. But, something that I learned yesterday while at the local head shop is that you can just add you own creatine to the sur-jel recipe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm sure that any of the fitness creatine will work. I have come to this conclusion by reading the ingredients of the top selling capsule for D/T solution. The ingredients are cinnamon power, ground cranberry skins, GELATON AND CREATINE. There are 5 pills, you take them every half hour or so and drink tons of water. So, I am guessing that if you have this stuff like me, or you have to know at least one friend who works out that you can get some from, I think you could just add a little to the recipe.

My drug test has been moved up to today. I went out last night and bought a synthetic urine kit, a marijuana urine test and a box of jello. I took the test last night and definitely failed it. I am hoping that I will be able to use the synthetic urine, I have used this stuff before and it works great. But if not, I can just prepare with the jello and creatine this morning and hope for the best!

I was a little surprised at the lack of support that Ms. Reefer and I got from you guys that have used this method before. If you know how to do this, it is because you have taken a D/T using this method and you should know how nerve racking it can be! If I do have to use the jello method and pass, I will be writing a very descriptive recipe to my procedures. Wish me luck!

You can over do anything, but smoking MJ should not be a crime! Nor should it be a reason to terminate a person’s employment!

well f**k! they watched me! I had to use my own fluids!
I will keep you posted!

CONGRATS!!!!
I'm waiting to see the full report, the first time I tried this method, I fuked it up I'm pretty sure...so I bought some at home test cards and I am gonna get it right...I hope!
I haven't smoked for 2 months, but I still fail with just regular piss, so, hoping this shit works for me.
I am gonna be trying the regular surgel (both the small and large packets), as well as the liquid Certo stuff

**EDIT** This method just DOES NOT work for me! I tried the liquid Certo, a whole 3oz package and I still failed!! I will try the sure gell powder tomorrow, but I have lost confidence in this method!
I have no idea how in the world I am gonna pass a real drug test!

P S Blunt,
I hope that this helps, and gets to you in time.

this is just a rough draft of what I will be posting in the future.

Friday April 28th I smoked out many times at a friends house!

Thursday May 4th I took a home marijuana drug screen test, failed.

Thursday night: drank about 3 large glasses of water.

Friday morning (May 5th):

8:15 AM I ate 1/3 of a large daily vitamin and drank down about 2 grams of creatine with 20 oz. of water.

8:20 AM to 10:00 am I prepared for the day (shaved and showered) and studied the forum a bit more.

10:00 AM Pissed

10:10 AM Mixed a 3 oz. box of strawberry jello with 20 oz. of water and drank it. I ate another 1/3 of a large daily vitamin and drank down about 2 more grams of creatine.

10:15 AM began cooking bacon.

10:23 AM Ate about 8 pieces of bacon. By this time I have to really piss, but I held it for another 10 minutes

10:25 AM Ate another 2 grams of creatine.

10:39 AM Prepared synthetic urine (which I couldn't use because the fat guy watched me).

10:48 Pissed

10:54 Drank about 5 more oz. of water and left my house for the Lab.

11:05 Arrived at the lab

11:15 Pissed, like I said already, the guy watched me through a sliding window.

11:17 am The guy tested my urine for the gravity. he cam right back and said that the gravity level was a little low but it was close enough that he would accept it.

Yesterday about 1 PM I got the news that I passed.

I hope that this helps.

More info:

Specific gravity. This measures the amount of substances dissolved in the urine. It also indicates how well the kidneys are able to adjust the amount of water in urine. The higher the specific gravity, the more solid material is dissolved in the urine. When you drink a lot of liquid, your kidneys should produce greater-than-normal amounts of dilute urine (low specific gravity). When you drink very little liquid, your kidneys should make only small amounts of concentrated urine (high specific gravity).

Followed cincy boy's Directions and Passed!! Last THC Intake:5-5-06
Test at 4:10pm today 1 box (1.75oz) of Sure Jell in 20oz of Ozarka at 2pm
20oz of Ozarka at 3pm with a healthy portion of Chicken Alfredo
20oz of Ozarka for the road trip, Drank 1/2 No other flushes or water prior
Gave a translucent yellow mid-stream specimen and PASSED!!

I am 6'1" 250lbs and had smoked on 4-29-06 and then again on 5-5-06.
prior to that everyday user.Drank 7 beers and 3 shots of Tequila 5-8-06

Grats on passing, learned today that I failed my last test and they're giving me another one tommorow morning. I'm just gonna stay up all night pounding water until the test and hopefully take some ginseng/multivitamin to turn my piss yellow

wut size box of jello should i use the boxes i have say 3oz (85)grams "the smaller box" is this the ryte ammount???

Hey say u piss then they want u to piss agin 30 min later will it work ?????????? and what size box?

Ok before i posted that comment i didn't read this at all i just got done reading this whole 9 pages and concluded this: Best Idea i've come across, and think it will work, so your saying that greasy foods will make your urine more yellow? And what do u guyz prefer jello or sur gel? And another comment from the point you take the jello with the 20oz. bottle say at 10AM how much time does it take until u can piss clean! Thankx alot

I used 1 - 1.75 oz. Package of Sure Jell with 20oz of water. Eat greasy foods to breakdown the gel in your stomach, passing the gel faster to your other digestion components.Allowing the fruit pectin (Sure Jell) is passed by urination first within 3 hours of ingestion of product.I had smoked twice within 16 days of this test and was a heavy user 10 hits avg. each day for 17 years. (Bong hits that is!).

Latest posts

Back