peace love understanding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjsunderground

joseph james
Reaction score
bagseed..one growing three germinating.

grow room.jpg

young plant.jpg

I would secure the light to them hangers or it may drop and kill your plants.
Also if those are flos you can get that lamp within inches. ;)
I'd ditch the mirror and buy a 5 buck quart of flat white paint and repaint the walls as well.
Lookin good otherwise. :aok:

Glad to see that you have a journal going i will be looking forward to watching your grow:hubba:
I would do like mutt said wouldnt want that fixture killing those pretty babies i would also put the light closer too dont want them babies stretching well all is looking good see ya around peace

it seems that my young plant is unhappy. its about its fourth week and its leaves are droopy. this started when soil was left a little dry. so i mildly flushed with plain water and it still is droopy, when before the leaves were very erect. *excuse me*

all i have is knowledge though and what im guessing is that it is a mild nutrient deficiency. either nitrogen or potassium>>>>

sorry i dont have any pics....my camera batteries are dead.

add your input....thanks. :watchplant:

i plan on doing an organic grow. so to help this droopy problem im going to get nitro guano! I'll use a mild tea. heres where i get it.
http://homeharvest.com/guano.htm

i was thinking of a 1/500th solution. then stronger as this particular plant and its two younger brothers or sisters grow. i may get some voodoo juice for better nutrient uptake and root development. ill grow the females and try to make mothers out of them but discarding the males.

Hey jj I am so confused. How many diff grows do you have going on?

those last grows were plants that i brought in when i was totally suprised and found them in my backyard growing by a tree. i brought them in and grew them for a while and started the seed that is growing now. the outdoor hemp crap died and now i have that plant i started and two others that have sprouted. hope this helps the confusion.

light is superclose to plants. one in major need of nitrogen..i fed it a bloom fert. on accident. flushed it but now it needs food i think.

plant close up.jpg

Bloom ferts are good for root production:D. I start some of my seedlings with a light dose of earth juice bloom.

my oldest plant which is about a month old is going to die! unless something suiting is done now! 15-20-15 full strength od. need flush and mild nitro tea. ill see if i can save it...

nutrient ld.jpg

They don't look that bad man. Lay off the nutes and ease up on the watering. Plants love to be left alone. :aok:

Make sure it isn't too hot for the plants that close to the light.

Glad they recovered.
Hey JJ, I notice in the other thread...you were saying how you like em in smaller pots makes it easier not to overwater or something.
Trust me man, you want them in 3 gallon pots. They will thank you for it ;)

i water them after they dry to a certain dryness. but i let them go a little to far check out this thread to see what they look like now. hopefully they recover fully. the two baby plants are doing great.

i dont like big pots for some reason, ill never go over a cubic foot pot for all indoor plants. outdoor plants get up to ten gallons.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19345

my plant caught something. the leaf tips of the older three tier leaves dryed out crispy and were like a moldy green color. i trimmed it up flushed again and am waiting to see if anything else happens that i need to diagnose and solve. let me go get a photo real quick.

:shocked::eek::ignore::eek::cool::cool::shocked:

neo grow.jpg

neo grow 1.jpg

everything seems good once again. started two more seeds. heres some pics.

grow journal 1.jpg

grow journal 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back