Pee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why dont they use human manuer on crops? mexico did on tomatoes several years back and shipped them north. food and drug had a bird; **** fit.
I actually read somewhere a few years bak, that "Earth Juice" products were derived from human waste. I was never able to discount it nor verify it. So I simply made a mental note to NEVER....buy EJ...
Though it seems an 'acceptable' practice in many countries, even on food crops.
Besides Nitrogen, Potassium, and Phosphorus, there are lots of other chemicals in Urine.

arsenic 0.137 mg/L
Arsenobetaine 0.069 mg/L
Dimethylarsinic acid 0.036 mg/L
selenium 0.059 mg/L
zinc 0.62 mg/L
sulfur
formaldehyde
salts such as sodium chloride
Urea
plant growth hormones such as auxins
other minerals...
organic matter

The salt in the urine may be a problem...I would also think that contents would vary, depending on diet. Meaning..I doubt that someone eating pizza Hut, Micky D's, Taco Hell, ect. and washing it down with sodas and/or beer would be the same quality as the vegetarian's urine.

Liquid Gold: The Lore and Logic of Using Urine to Grow Plant

http://www.liquidgoldbook.com

Future Fertility
Transforming Human Waste Into Human Wealth
John Beeby, 1995, 164 pp.

http://www.bountifulgardens.org/shop/compost-fertility.html

This book points out there is actually more nutrients contained in a year's worth of urine, than contained in a year's worth of feces.

As compared to feces, Urine has the benefit of being relatively sterile, unless the person has an illness. Also antibiotics and excess hormones are excreted through the urine (makes you think about animal waste pollutants too, though composting, and soil life, do decompose these to some degree). We are all connected.

Right...

So who else is hungry for a good meal?

btw....theres something else in urine....well....only if the pee is belonging to someone that tokes everyday.

Now that is WEIRD....fertilizing MJ with traces of thc!

Speaking of THC, i've heard bong water works too, although i've heard mixed reactions to that one. The pee was just something i did a couple times, and never directly on the plant. it seemed to give it a lil boost, so ill just leave it at that.

ok, we got human urine and diahrrea, and now bong water. anything else? how about cigarette smoke and a shot of alcohol, plus some wine. anything else?

i heard ashes are good, in midevil times ppl would burn down a forest and then start farms on that land cuz the ashes fertilized the land.

i occasionaly vomit on my plants.... they respond best after taco bell and a few beers.

I imported my soil from Chernobyl.

I wanted that extra bit of something special for my grows.

i hear if you microwave your seeds for a couple seconds, it gives that little bit of radiation and then when they grow into plants they get super huge, and sometimes the mutated radioactive plants will eat the other plants in your garden...and some animals too.

U.S. Customs does it all the time, you been taking pointers? thar tryin to kill us off hehehe

W ï l l said:
Right...

So who else is hungry for a good meal?

btw....theres something else in urine....well....only if the pee is belonging to someone that tokes everyday.

Now that is WEIRD....fertilizing MJ with traces of thc!

sounds like a recipe for mad weed disease.

BigBruce420 said:
i hear if you microwave your seeds for a couple seconds, it gives that little bit of radiation and then when they grow into plants they...
Die. If microwaves touch a seed, the seed is dead as hell. It won't grow into anything.

Hhahaahaha, great urban myth you found.

ah, this is the "**" thread stoneybud. like if you feed yer plant O.J. they will come out with orange flavored buds. hehehe

astra007 said:
ah, this is the "**" thread stoneybud. like if you feed yer plant O.J. they will come out with orange flavored buds. hehehe
Man, now you've given me all kinds of new ideas.

I put some in a taco and now the bud all smells like Mexican Food.

I put some in a mackeral and now my bud all tastes like sushi!

My girlfriend put some...no, I'm not going there! Hhahaahahahahaaha

I crack me up!!!!!

LMAO, I think that pissing in your plants is for one grotesque. Wouldn't the ammonia kill them?

Stoney Bud said:
Die. If microwaves touch a seed, the seed is dead as hell. It won't grow into anything.

Hhahaahaha, great urban myth you found.

LOL actually I didn't find that one, I just made it up!!

happy 1500th - Stoney Bud.

And on the ** thread............ hehehe

what cha think mate? peach pit or cherry pit? we got to get him in chat again - time fer a roast??????????? hehehe

Will, I'm starting to think you and astra are related...

You both seem so similar...

Hhahaahahaa

Latest posts

Back