Peek into my grow room week 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HighBrixMMJ

Reaction score
Here's the girls! It's been hot as **** and humidity has been pretty high. But overall they seem to be doing well!

image.jpg

Can anyone tell me how to post multiple pics at once, I can't figure it out! Lol

image.jpg

When you click manage attachments. There is 5 spaces to upload a pic. Just click each one, then the photo you want to upload, then repeat.

HighBrixMMJ said:
Can anyone tell me how to post multiple pics at once, I can't figure it out! Lol

NICE!! I like pics better w/ white light. can see colors MUCH better. NICE!:)

I hear ya on the white light. I just don't wanna change bulbs just for a photo shot. Thanks for the compliments, every harvest just keeps getting better and better. I'm addicted to growing, heck I don't even smoke anymore and I'm still growing, I cannot stop! Lol

HighBrixMMJ said:
I hear ya on the white light. I just don't wanna change bulbs just for a photo shot. Thanks for the compliments, every harvest just keeps getting better and better. I'm addicted to growing, heck I don't even smoke anymore and I'm still growing, I cannot stop! Lol

HA HA!! me also. i shut down hpss, and turn on a yellow colored, bright halogen construction light. $25. for good lighting. the auto flash alone, no hps, may give much more colorful shot and trics. look better also. give a try. i think all will enjoy more. jmo..:) :)

Nice. Did I say nice? Really dang nice man. I hope mine turn out half as nice.

Latest posts

Back