Peeping Tom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yah the names kind of ominous too... "peeping tom" as if to say, im here, im peeping :eek:

^^Fuh real.lol.I wonder myself>he's always there but never talks

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
That's what a peeper does. :rofl:
:rofl: hhahaha too funny!!

Actually he is good ppl & dunno why he is in chat and not talking. Yanno Stoners.... he prolly logged in and forgot to log out when he was busy toking...or awy from puter.
I invited him here....not sure why he has the name "Peeping Tom" but then again he does have a very dry sense of humor. ;) He is a mod at another site & most of you prolly know him. Very helpful to member's & a peaceful soul.

Funny is when I saw the introduction "Peeping Tom"...I too was like huh?? Then read his post and realized who it was....;)

peace~squirt :bong:

"Funny is when I saw the introduction "Peeping Tom"...I too was like huh?? Then read his post and realized who it was...."

What post??

North....ummmm in the "Introductions" forum where new members say HI to everyone. He started a thread and posted in there........ ;)peace~squirt

Heh! A thread with my name on it!

LOL I went into chat a few times and no one was there but the last time I just forgot all about it.

I often have more than 6 tabs open, several programs running and the chat window got pushed to the back.

About the name:

I like interesting names..
I usually make new ones any place I go... It's a Buddhist thing...

So I like, thought of Peeping Tom as a unique name I have not seen anyone use and I thought it would be fun.

Sorry to creep y'all out in chat.. Funny tho.....

PT

lol. nice to meet you peeping tom, i wont be afraid to start a convo with you in chat anymore now i know your not a fed! lol :D

the_riz said:
lol. nice to meet you peeping tom, i wont be afraid to start a convo with you in chat anymore now i know your not a fed! lol :D
ROFLMAO riz. :rofl:

Well no not a Fed...

I work for a living!

I have this hobby tho....

4mp2.jpg

4mp.jpg

hey peep great plants man. they look sweet. grow on man

Wereclown said:
so, the Lil Squirt brought us a Peeping Tom?:eek:

:rofl:

...yah never know what the squirt will drag in! LOL :evil: :D

peace~squirt:bong1:

SmokinMom said:
Too funny. :D
I love my life. I have a great husband, great kiddos, and a pipe loaded with some great weed. What more can a woman ask for?

A Peeping Tom?

:rolleyes:

Lil Squirt said:
:rofl:

...yah never know what the squirt will drag in! LOL :evil: :D

peace~squirt:bong1:

And what a sweet Lil squirt too...

PT

Sticky_Budz said:
hey peep great plants man. they look sweet. grow on man

Thanx Man!

It has been one of those grows.. Tragic on most accounts but it looks salvageable.

Latest posts

Back