people are actually insane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenThumbBlackFinger

Reaction score
so i was surfing the net in a smokey haze and found a website that really appalled me. I mean ive seen some crazy stuff on this screen but this website was really amazing. it was ni**ermania.net and i was checking out the forum. i cannot believe how crazy some of those people are! its really sad people that insane really exist and live their lives for the completely wrong reasons, im glad im busy on a mj forum instead of that poo. why cant anyone sit back and realize how beautiful a sunset is?anyways i was smokin alone and had nobody else to tell but you guys. :)

Think they realize they're crazy?
How do we make sure we realize we're not?
After all.. the one thing we all hold in common is that we get our high from smoking a plant. :huh:

:D

King Bud said:
...the one thing we all hold in common is that we get our high from smoking a plant. :huh:

:D

But not the only thing... :hubba:

That site is seriously racist, im actually very appauled people with that kind of mentality walk among us, ethnic origin is not something to ridicule, it is to be welcomed open armed with a smile, diversity is the key to understanding ourselves, no one is a master race on this planet.

Weak minded people follow people who will control them.

hands_holding.jpg

i just cant believe they have nothing better to do than wallow around in their hatred on the internet together

i just cant believe they have nothing better to do than wallow around in their hatred on the internet together
Their hatred may define who they are.. it's scary to redefine yourself, and create new thoughts.. I mean, with their intelligence, what would they think about instead?

Sometimes, people just find it easier to just accept their crummy position in life, than to make an effort to change it. Often, they don't even realize they're in that crummy of a position at all.

The Blind don't often know they are indeed blind.

Latest posts

Back