Pest Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FloydBanks

Reaction score
So, this isn't about my plants... but I've got yellowjackets infesting my bathroom, starting this morning. First there was one. It got killed. Then there was 3... and they've been chillin in my bathroom all day. Personally, I'm terrified of anything with a stinger on it (traumatic accident when I was like 2). My girl's out, so I told her to pick up some hornet spray... I hope that will do the trick, I havn't been able to take a leak all day lol:eek:

go in there...take a dump...smoke a blunt/bowl/joint...hot box the bathroom and let the smoke keep the hornets calm. Then go to work with a fly swatter when they least expect it.

I agree with laser, i think you should hot box that room man.. when we smoke outdoors in the summer by the lage, midges everywhere, they never come near our clouds haha.. good luck man, i hate spiders so i know what you are goin through

the_riz said:
I agree with laser, i think you should hot box that room man.. when we smoke outdoors in the summer by the lage, midges everywhere, they never come near our clouds haha.. good luck man, i hate spiders so i know what you are goin through

lol I'm ok with spiders... a good shoe stomping will do for those little buggers. She forgot the spray, but we got 'em with a wall street journal haha

Latest posts

Back