ph help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyro2006

Reaction score
ok ph water 7 and made it 6.6 for every 1 litre i add 8 drops of lemon and soil is EDIT FOR FOUL LANGUAGE. PLASE DO NOT USE FOUL LANGUAGE IN YOUR POSTS. NOT EVEN WITH THE ASTERIX. DOING THIS WITH THE ASTERIX IS JUST TRYING TO GET AROUND THE FOUL LANGUAGE CENSORS IN THIS GROUP. up some between 6 and 7 and others between 2 and 4 can i ph test my runoff water and the supplies that i use to adjust the ph are lemon and baking soda are they good?

pyro2006 said:
ok ph water 7 and made it 6.6 for every 1 litre i add 8 drops of lemon and soil is EDIT FOR FOUL LANGUAGE. PLASE DO NOT USE FOUL LANGUAGE IN YOUR POSTS. NOT EVEN WITH THE ASTERIX. DOING THIS WITH THE ASTERIX IS JUST TRYING TO GET AROUND THE FOUL LANGUAGE CENSORS IN THIS GROUP. up some between 6 and 7 and others between 2 and 4 can i ph test my runoff water and the supplies that i use to adjust the ph are lemon and baking soda are they good?

No get rid of the lemon/baking soda and use ph up/down made for plants.
That stuff is not buffered to maintain a stable ph.

I'll make a deal with eveyone. I won't put a bunch of bright red editing in your posts if you don't use foul language or try to use it by substituting asterix's for letters.

The posts will read much better without either.

Thanks,

Stoney.

We need a big mean guy and a bar of soap, stoney..:D

Lemon juice and baking soda are just fine for adjusting pH. You DON"T need to buy plant specific pH adjusters. People have been using lemon juice, vinegar, and baking soda as pH adjusters for years.

The thing you want to do is to always pre adjust your nutrients to the correct pH range before you add anything to the plants.6.5-6.8 is where you want it.You should have or should of amended your medium with dolomite lime before planting anyways.. otherwise without pre adjusting your nutrients to the correct pH your pH will fluctuate.

Adjust pH before you water or feed... always.. and you'll never have to worry about pH again.

THANKS EVERYY one just got new soil and its ph is 7 and adjusted it to 6.6 and starting another plants soon.
and my current plants are 3 weeks old and u can see the tips of the 5 blade leaf is growing so is it old???

Latest posts

Back