Ph Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZTEC

Medicinal Grower
Reaction score
My PH seems to stay a little above 7 all the time and have sulfer pellets but doesn't give any indication per sq ft of soil to how much sulfer to use? I am using some 1 gal and 3 gal pots. Anybody have any instructions for application of sulfer?

Hello ZTEC :)

Using Sulfer pellets just as using Lime, takes a long time to alter the PH.

You would be a lot better off doing as UKgirl420 has advised.

:peace:

I thought Sulpher was used for "'burning" and controling Powdery Mildew, at least that is what I use it for. Folks use it for contoling PH in soil???

Thanks for the advice. I will have to invest in more liquid based fertilizers and Ph solution. Currently all my organic fertilizers are in pellet form what if I put it in water and dissolved in water? Think is would speed up the process of breaking it down? I am measuring Ph with a probe.

Is it similar to this ZTEC?

ebest24bf64em.jpg

HippyInEngland said:
Is it similar to this ZTEC?

Yes it is similar to that one it has fertility - moisture - light - ph.

Thanks for the post I will have to invest in a digital Ph tester also. You ever tried anything with organic fertilizer pellets and maybe diluting in water? Or heard of anything involving this technique? I got a lot of pellets and they seem to take to long to activate to do anything for the plants IMO but I may be wrong!

I use soil sulpher to lower the ph around my Blueberry plants. apply 5 oz per plant every 2 years.

Latest posts

Back