pics from last time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hork420

Reaction score
pics from the last grow not sure exactly what it is

020.JPG

009.JPG

011.JPG

it was nice not harsh on the throat which is always good but i wont lie the high didnt last too long:cry: but i figure the more i grow the better it will become

she sure looks sweet.my 1st harvest was not what i expected,but it was my own fault.i got antsy and wanted to smoke her so bad.then i harvested way too early.it was a sat dom. bagseed and was a real beauty.i can now only imagine what it could have been.but it did make some good iso oil.

ya i could probably go longer on the cure before i start digging in but its just so great smoking your own herb that i couldnt wait

Hi there hork. Yeah, those look nice. If you picked them shortly after the pics were taken then you picked them too soon. I have a tendency to pick them too late. It takes awhile for some people to learn when to harvest. I think most beginners tend to harvest too soon

thanks but i did wait awhile after these pics they were probably taken like week 3-4 of 12/12 and i chopped her about 9... but here i have one from the current grow it is nirvana seeds standard NLx Big Bud shes at 5 and a half weeks now

188.JPG

shes lookin sweet.i know the anxiety of the last week of flower.hehe,i sometimes check the trichs 3-4 times a day.especially since i got the good scope to see the trichs with without the hassle of the sheety radio shack toy.

Latest posts

Back