Pics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WeedHopper said:
The pics are on my Computer. There is no URL.
It says the pics are loaded,, and in a thread,,when I click on it it ,it says that that thread isnt valid anymore contact admin. Another words its showing an old thread with pics I had posted,,but those threads arnt there anymore.

That's the bummer with a messed up database. The table with the pic data tracking is still there, but the data it refers to is gone. I doubt that will be fixed.

What you can do is resize the pic slightly so its file size is different and rename it to a different filename. Then upload it. That may "fool" the table into allowing it. If so, problem solved.

WeedHopper said:
The pics are on my Computer. There is no URL.
It says the pics are loaded,, and in a thread,,when I click on it it ,it says that that thread isnt valid anymore contact admin. Another words its showing an old thread with pics I had posted,,but those threads arnt there anymore.
hi i am a newbie poster,
when i started my grow journa1 yesterday, the first post i had made mistakes, so i de1eted the thread,
I tried again, and 1ike you it said the pics were a1ready 1oaded and wou1dn,t take them again, and same dea1 i de1teted the thread,
we11 i went in my putor and renamed the fi1es, that didn,t work either,
so next i yet again resized the pics, and wa 1aa it worked fine, just no thumbnai1s to see is a11,

My My
:joint:

Latest posts

Back