Pinching?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Dro

Bud-Doc
Reaction score
Can someone explain the safest and the most efficient way for me to pinch the oldest growth so that the newer growths can catch up?
(Dont wont to snap anything:p )
Thanks,Dro:cool2:

all you need to do is tie her longer branches down, to make the canopy even. my favorite way to grow leggy ladies like SnowWhite

Is this one of the ways to top a plant, Is it correct?
The red line is where the cut is.
Thanks,Dro:cool2:

Untitled.jpg

To me 'pinching' is supercropping.

And supercropping is pinching branches,brusing them so they flop over to one side.

That 'topping' diagram is right too.

Search Supercropping Cannabis on youtube,you'll find a few vids on it.

I may do a tutorial on supercropping soon.

no..pinching is a FIM technique, where you snip the main set of leafs coming from the main cola. every time a ne wet shoots up you snip it.

pinch.jpg

I would supercrop instead of topping. By pinching it and bending it over it is now lower than the lower branches (just pinch and bend a few nodes to be below next growth). The lower branches that were below the top will now all be higher than the top and grow and fight for the top position. You also won't lose the top it will recover and still bud. :)

You know I am OL'World and this new school work is so cool to me. Pruning, and training is what I am used to, But this Snarky OL'Beast would like a bit of classroom time on supercropping,
Pics are good as a learning tool, but I like the hands on approach. Anyone show some good examples of how this is done.
Please Sir, I want some more.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
You know I am OL'World and this new school work is so cool to me. Pruning, and training is what I am used to, But this Snarky OL'Beast would like a bit of classroom time on supercropping,
Pics are good as a learning tool, but I like the hands on approach. Anyone show some good examples of how this is done.
Please Sir, I want some more.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Hey KK,
Yes, there's a grower on here doing a great job with it....that crazy vancouver guy, here's a link to his grow and go to the 4th post down...:D

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21124&page=2

What you want to do is pinch until you feel a pop. I've used this method a few times. Heres a super cropped white widow.
bud_117.jpg

Latest posts

Back