pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunsmoke

class of 78"
Reaction score
Hi everybody!
Could anyone tell me a website with a good selection of handpipes? I dont want glass or one made from lamp parts. Wood or metal and wood about 6" cleanable. I have seen pictures of real nice ones but where do you get them?
I lost mine down by the creek or the corn field a couple weeks ago it was a nice one. I also lost 20 fem. mango seeds and some assorted fem WW, BC big bud , NL etc. that have been stored in the fridge for a while. Happy frog fert and dolomite disappeared too. I'll go down next fall and look for that stuff.:farm:
Also' does anyone know where I can buy some bamboo sections about 2" - 3" diameter about 2' long ? To use to make a bong.
I looked for pipes on grasscity and hightimes since they advertise being headshops but a poor selection. A lot of wierd stuff. I have more to say about these sites in a different post.
Thanks for any help!

While they do not have a gigantic selection. I think that 1percent.com has a nice cross section of different smoking devices. [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Oakton-EcoTestr-Waterproof-Tester-Range/dp/B004G8PWAU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1433971597&sr=8-4&keywords=ph+meter[/ame]

Don't know where to buy any bamboo pieces.

Latest posts

Back