Pipes Frozen------empty rezzz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluealein56

Misderected Hostilty
Reaction score
to make a long story short, i drained the 50 gal rez on my ebb and grow to do a 3 day flush with Florakleen. this woulda been my first time actually flushing.

I have had good results without flushing but i decided to give it a try and see what is was supposedly missing out.
Well when i got back from buying some fresh swishers to refill the rez, I discovered the the 13 degree weather had frozen my supply water line. I still have running water in my house but the bad thing is, that my grow op is in the attic.

While constructing my dream grow op i playd close attention to most every detail, including many precautionary things. All except insulators on my piping i roughed in.

My question is do you think they will be ok for about 12 hours with water. Im expecting the pipes will unfreeze soon after daylight. I only plan to keep these plants alive for two more days anyways....
so what would you do.........

You should be fine. I pulled a hermed plant, put into a bucket, (no water) and covered it with a plastic bag. It was still alive and moist 6 days later! 311 fan? Nice.

Latest posts

Back