Planning for the next grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

movintarget

Reaction score
:ciao: Good Morning,
OK an update: Tonight will be the start of day 6 in 12/12.I'm speculating I have at least another 4-8 weeks before It's all said and done. Now a questions I'm sure has been asked a thousand times before, Where can I purchase some excellent seeds without getting ripped by the company also what do you recommend for indoor growing. Like I posted in the heading, I'm planning now for the next grow. I've made some adjustments to my daily routine that I'm sure will benefit me in the future. I'll post pic's when I can identify male from female. Thanks again folks....:cool2:

movintarget said:
:ciao: Good Morning,
OK an update: Tonight will be the start of day 6 in 12/12.I'm speculating I have at least another 4-8 weeks before It's all said and done. Now a questions I'm sure has been asked a thousand times before, Where can I purchase some excellent seeds without getting ripped by the company also what do you recommend for indoor growing. Like I posted in the heading, I'm planning now for the next grow. I've made some adjustments to my daily routine that I'm sure will benefit me in the future. I'll post pic's when I can identify male from female. Thanks again folks....:cool2:
Morning bro. ;) Well anything from www.peakseeds.com They have 5 strains that are all F1. We have grow their Northernberry and Northern Skunk and have to say they are #1 on our list. Ten seeds cost like $30 USD plus they toss in a pack of ten for free. Not only that but free shipping. ;)

Top of the morning to you,
Thanks for the info, I'll have to check the site out. tick... tock... tick... tock... man all this waiting has to be worth it. Thanks again

Good morning,
I checked the web site here is a list of what they displayed on their site:
NorthernBerry (outside) unavailable
ShunkBerry
Skunk
Northern Skunk
BlueBerry (indoor)
Texada Timewarp (outdoor) unavailable

Price seems to be $30.00 for a packet of ten and like you said an extra 10 mixed seeds. So from the list which one do you enjoy the most?
Thanks again

movintarget said:
Good morning,
I checked the web site here is a list of what they displayed on their site:
NorthernBerry (outside) unavailable
ShunkBerry
Skunk
Northern Skunk
BlueBerry (indoor)
Texada Timewarp (outdoor) unavailable

Price seems to be $30.00 for a packet of ten and like you said an extra 10 mixed seeds. So from the list which one do you enjoy the most?
Thanks again
Well we grew our Northernberry indoors. We have 8 of them growing indoors right now. We have also grown the Northern Skunk. Very nice plant. Grows small and compact and the smoke is nice. Anyway i myself would try the Skunkberry or even the Blueberry. Both of which are next on our list to purchase from them. ;)

Thanks,
If you will please review this info; Skunkberry (indoor/outdoor)

F1 hybrid. Skunk(Peak) female pollinated with Blueberry(SAG) male. I’m tempted to say this is our best strain, I love it. Large juicy tops. Very easy to grow, fert tolerant. Good commercial strain, consistent, sweet buds. 60/40* indica/sativa. Eight-nine weeks flowering indoors, early Oct. outdoors. Medium height.
So have you tried this one or about to? Sure looks pretty in the pic.
Also I tried to see how many of my babies are male vs female, I just don't have enough experiance to tell they may need a few more days to grow for me to be sure before I get rid of the males thanks again

movintarget said:
Thanks,
If you will please review this info; Skunkberry (indoor/outdoor)

F1 hybrid. Skunk(Peak) female pollinated with Blueberry(SAG) male. I’m tempted to say this is our best strain, I love it. Large juicy tops. Very easy to grow, fert tolerant. Good commercial strain, consistent, sweet buds. 60/40* indica/sativa. Eight-nine weeks flowering indoors, early Oct. outdoors. Medium height.
So have you tried this one or about to? Sure looks pretty in the pic.
Also I tried to see how many of my babies are male vs female, I just don't have enough experiance to tell they may need a few more days to grow for me to be sure before I get rid of the males thanks again
Nope we haven't tried that one yet but she is next on our list to get. ;)

You should start seeing flowers any day now. All skunk varieties are great for beginners. I have grown Skunk #11 and I'm hooked on that for right now. Every person I have talked to in the past also loves their skunk plants. I say go for it.... I would order then but I have more seeds than I know what to do with at this point in time. GL :)

Thanks...I'm looking forward to the morning that I can be 100% sure what I have out of ten. The questions will fly then:bump: Thanks again Keep you all posted

Latest posts

Back