plant feeding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

czz

Reaction score
ok so for now i handled my gnat problum, i got some bugbuster-o and yellow sticky tape with some new soil. i also bought some nute its 0-46-0
for flowering, my mj is 4ft tall with 8 tops on it, it has alot of white hairs all over ....nice... so the question is can i get the nute witch is in pellet form and crush it in water to spray the leaves, or would that possibley kill the plant?

thanks

pics coming tommorow

my other name on here is smkngunz

No, foilar feeding is not going to kill your plant but it also is not going to be as affective as just giving those nutes to your roots that are going to be looking for a feeding.. Also if you continue to foilar feed all the way til harvesting your going to want to flush those buds to get the chems that are not good to be smoking on.. What kind of nutes are 0-46-0?!? I have never heard those ratios and would maybe try to look for something a little more well rounded and already in liquid form.. Good luck with everything though

Latest posts

Back