Plant Got bunch of 1 leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
I was wondering why this plant got 1 leaves through the whole stock??
I haven't seen any pix like this anywhere..

All single leaves.jpg

Wowzers. :spit: That is one of the weirdest things I have seen. What kind of food are you giving it?

wow that pretty crazy mybe its the strain, do u know the strain. Man since i hooked up wit this site ive seen strange and more strange things and its chill!

I have had clones that where in flower and re-vegged/rooted that grew 1 leaf all over the place. TBG has a thread as well as I that have those. It has no bearing on potency or yeild just a quirk. There is an article on why, but it was pretty "complicated" but in the end it didn't matter.

If they were from seed, it maybe because you have more than one plant per pot, and it's the herb's way of fighting the others for light. MJ is very adaptable.

LMAO !!!!
I guess it be a strange plant and hopefully it so Stoney that one Toke But Yea Down:fly:

As for what strain I am not for sure I had some seeds for about 14 years from some skunk plant and figure it was time to grow a MJ Plant for my Health !!:hubba: :dancing:
But this is different

Mutt said:
I have had clones that where in flower and re-vegged/rooted that grew 1 leaf all over the place. TBG has a thread as well as I that have those. It has no bearing on potency or yeild just a quirk. There is an article on why, but it was pretty "complicated" but in the end it didn't matter.

If they were from seed, it maybe because you have more than one plant per pot, and it's the herb's way of fighting the others for light. MJ is very adaptable.

Yes there others plants in there about around 5 or 6 and Tomato plant and just this morning I added more potting soil to it to the top and I know there to many in there that was a Flower Pot for all throw away seed when seatting outside Token! :48:

Flyinghigh said:
LMAO !!!!
I guess it be a strange plant and hopefully it so Stoney that one Toke But Yea Down:fly:

As for what strain I am not for sure I had some seeds for about 14 years from some skunk plant and figure it was time to grow a MJ Plant for my Health !!:hubba: :dancing:
But this is different

Maybe that y cause u had the seeds for that long but dont know. so u wont be gettin bud of it like mutt said. that sucks the plant looks crazy i would try to experment wit it.

Wow, thanks for the pictures. Never heard of that before. :48:

huh???? man grow that plant as normal, You will be getting plenty of bud off it if it turns out female and you can keep it healthy. Alot of revegged plants and clones do this when they are reverting back to the vegetative state.

If it's from seed then it's a genetic trait that is being expressed and that is also normal for some genetics. Grow it out man.. i am sure you will get many a fat bud off it if it's female.

On a side note: plants that do this normally grow out of it and begin producing 3 fingered leaves later on in veg. Some grow out of it some don't , but either way it's normal...although a mutation.

Can I dig it up and replant it ??
I might hurt the Roots Uh ?

It sure is strange to me too..

You can definitly transplant it. That would probably be a good idea. You just have to be very careful when digging it up. Im sure it would want its own pot. I use superthrive which helps with the transplanting and I have never had any problems.

maineharvest said:
You can definitly transplant it. That would probably be a good idea. You just have to be very careful when digging it up. Im sure it would want its own pot. I use superthrive which helps with the transplanting and I have never had any problems.

What is superthrive? and yes I will be carefull when transplanting..
Thanks

Have A Green Bud Day!

What is Superthrive? It's not a fertilizer, but it helps plants grow. It has been around for decades, and nurserys and other professional growers swear by it.

It contains more than 50 vitamins, hormones and other bio-usables for plants. You can add it to houseplants, outdoor plants, flowers, garden plants, shrubs, trees and any other kind of plant you can think of.

Simply add 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, or a couple of drops per cup and water.

Supposed to be great for helping plants that have been stressed.

wow that has to be by far one of the strangest looking plants i've seen lol. It's got like white stems? hmm and maybe a bit of plant food would do it some good. Did you say there is about 5 or 6 other plants in there? lol When transplanting it be careful and make sure the roots arent tangled with the other plants roots lol. Anyways you should start a grow journal once you transplant all the plants to their own pot =) Take care bro and good luck with the grow!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i have one just like this in my back yard ''i mean identical'',it looks just like this it kept only growing one leafs all the way up intill now witch it started to go to threes,im still not sure what to exspect but i know its a female:confused::confused:

Well that one leaf Female plant is showing Little Buds on it and it Still has One leaf growing as the Buds gets bigger. It sure is wierd that it coming out like this and it is a Bag Seed LOL and it stands about 10 inches right now and right next to it was a male (Cut it OUT) and left the stem above ground ..
I'll Have a update Pix Soon!!

Well see how it looks in 3 more month come the 12 of this month be 1 full month of Flowering... MMMMMM Hurr Up

so flyinghigh you say it is producing buds huh i was going to pull that particular plant up,ill be watching for an update...:D

Latest posts

Back