Plant Got bunch of 1 leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, What Hydro said goes for me too,

I've seen a lot of weird stuff here, but you gotta love it all. Now the only thing that I would like to say here is that one never knows for certain what your gonna get outta a seed. Maybe if you had the genetic blueprint on your cpu and IF you could store all that info, then I would venture rather to say throw it out or not. Since I don't have that ability, I would rather try to talk you into seeing what ya get. Hoping you have a girl.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Dyannas son said:
so flyinghigh you say it is producing buds huh i was going to pull that particular plant up,ill be watching for an update...:D

Yes it has little tiny bud hairs growing on it and it Kinda looks Sad for some reason I don't know.. But the bottom light I put down there got to the leaves and there droopy and trying to bring them back up, But as I see the leaves they look to big for there little stem and that always been like that though...

I will get a up date tomarrow morning on this particular plant..

Don't Pull it up !!

How old is urs??
Mine is 4 months old and only about 10 inches tall.. Bet the hell out of me why it this..

yo flying high wheres this pic i cant seem to find it or maby im looking in the wrong spot??

lol try moving it to its own pot...roots must be having fun down there

For some reason I started a new thread of updated pix so go look..

Latest posts

Back