Plant posture, curling and straight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrimsonUndertow

Passionate Grower
Reaction score
This is the third time I'm growing. I have space issues as I constantly need to change my growing location and never get the change to get down on technique. But i wanted to know why i always get 1 or 2 plants that seem as if they are weak, while the others are perfectly healthy and standing upright. Every other thing is ok and they all seem pretty happy. These are my own seeds that i harvested from last time (pollinated one of my girls) and they are much more compact than my last strain.

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

they look good except a little droopy.watch the over-watering

It looks like over-watering to me too. Other than that, they look healthy.

CrimsonUndertow said:
Na, it's the lighting, i water them all the same.

Why ask if you already knew the answer:doh: just my $0.02

:watchplant: :farm: Get a moisture meter to gave a better idea when to water when growing in soil or only water when plant is light. try to time watering to not let plant drupe.

:48: :tokie: :48:

:headbang2: :bong1:

I water them the same way, hence the question. Two of my plants (even though i haven checked the over watering issue) have slow growth and are droopy. i water them only when the soil is dry (i stick my finger in to make sure) and when I water, I soak completely and let the extra water drip out.

well then why do you think it is the light? Is not this the same light that you use on the others? Are your plants under different lights? does your reflector have a dent in it which is making the light refract differently to these weak and sick plants? Is there a fingerprint on your bulb which may be causing this? Maybe the glass on the bulb has imperfections in it which is causing your light not to reach these plants. There is just so many variables to why a light acts differently. But I can only think of 2 good ones, 1) the light is to far away.2) something is blocking the light to these plants?This is just my $0.02

i found that not all my plants needed as much water as each other ,,,,so maybe it is overwatering after all :peace:

It could be an unstable strain maybe? Keep the good genetics and out with the bad. Even if they are the same strain they could grow and react completely different from one another. What do you think?

Latest posts

Back