plant problems please help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi, im new to the forum and my neighbor started a plant for me and its 'bout 5 inches tall,i got this like 4 foot freakin floerescent light that she gave me and it doesnt hang over the top,i got it on the side, which i dont know if its healthy or not,im poor so i dont have enough money to get the proper supplies ,but my plant is shriveling on the edges of some leaves there are a few that have yellow spots and they keep leaning to the side,i dont really know how to grow well,but i am a frequent user so it would help, i also wanted to know if it could be indoor and outdoor, like switching sometimes,and what do i absolutely need to make everything go smooth,but im on a very tight budget,please help!!!

ive seen 5 foot plants with two "2 bulb fixtures on either side" for a total of 4 bulbs one fixture on either side and mount them vertical not horizontal. The only problem your going to run into is light penetration to bud it properly, then you gotta decide if you can shell out 120 bucks for a 400 hps for flowering. Dont overwater or over nute (nutrients, fertilizer, etc.) those 2 things can really play havoc on young plants. Also a lot of people overlook this but your plant needs fresh air, and moving air, a fan helps the latter but depending on your room your growing in fresh can be a little harder.

Latest posts

Back