Plant Support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddog

Reaction score
Whats up everyone. When u get in the last few weeks of flowering.And the buds are packing on the weight.Some of the branches of the plant won't to fall over .What methods do some of us use to hold up the branches.

I use a 4 foot dowel, 5/8" or so in diameter stuck down into the soil at the edge of the bucket. Then I tie a string onto the dowel and go around the plant about halfway up. Works pretty well.

I do the same thing...if your in soil...I don't know what you would do if you are in hydro? But I stick bamboo stakes into my soil, and tie off to them.

maybe tie them to stronger branches of itself if in hydro????

I use pipe cleaners to support all of the weaker branches...you can see it in action in my latest Grow Journal....(fall 2009)

I used bamboo stakes and had them everywhere. Having one in soil tied to main stalk will help only the main cola. If your plant is healthy and packs weight on lower branches too (hopefully). Tie a string from each branch top and then tie to supported stake. Or a eye hook above depending on lighting set up and tie her up everywhere. I know it sucks, but do we a little bud or alot of bud????

Latest posts

Back